BLM Somalis are “finally” coming to their senses about Black folks

lol you’re just pushing an agenda. I don’t even believe in that ‘black unity’ stuff but this is dishonest . Her case didn’t even make it onto national tv , a very low number of Somali’s went to her protest and individuals used it to further there own agenda and not the actual cause. Somali’s weren’t United in seeking justice for her so how can you expect others to be ? Now that Somali’s have taken the necessary steps to raise awareness, more ‘black’ people have become aware of her case. Some Somali’s in London didn’t even know about her before this week.
Thank you for explaining this and actually be one of the only people in this thread who aren’t using this for their own benefit

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Its the truth :hillarybiz: almost no person is talking about the death of this young girl. You guys could have informed a lot of people instead of bashing on others who didn’t even know anything about it. Spread positivity and awareness, not negativity and nonsense.

I rebuke you in the name of Allah (SWT), you possessed leftist succubus. If you are Somali. You are a disgrace

I rebuke you in the name of Allah (SWT), you possessed leftist succubus. If you are Somali. You are a disgrace

See, you couldn't even provide a logical response and just typed nonsense. :hillarybiz: You’re using this girl death for your own benefit.

Ive seen more pakistanis and arabs tweet about her than our "black brothers". What happened you mongrels? BLM somalis are entirely morally bankrupt.

Look at how the black community absolve themselves, theyre acting as if we're seperate from black twitter and we need to ask them for help.

Ive seen more pakistanis and arabs tweet about her than our "black brothers". What happened you mongrels? BLM somalis are entirely morally bankrupt.

Look at how the black community absolve themselves, theyre acting as if we're seperate from black twitter and we need to ask them for help.

I honestly believe Somalis only wanna align themselves with them because black culture is the dominant culture the west. My friends hate me for saying that if they were to die these bLM people wouldn’t be sticking their neck out for them

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I said it wrongly.
I mean as we know Somalis are diehard Qabilists maybe it has something to do with that? I look at her as innocent young Somali Muslim girl murdered by racists

Also these f*cking madows never support the Somali Cause
No matter how idiotic Somalis can be. They will NEVER split up over qabiil in the west. They’re already the minority.

Maybe in somalia even if you split up even down to sub sub clans, You’ll still have hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands to back you up.

Whereas in the west there are only tens of thousands of somalis. Splitting up anymore would be retarded and against interest.

Somalis will always vote for a somali politician to represent them regardless of qabiil, and if there’s injustice against somalis. They won’t ignore it because of qabiil.

The fact that you’d assume that somalis are this near-sighted and cruel is insulting

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its the truth :hillarybiz: almost no person is talking about the death of this young girl. You guys could have informed a lot of people instead of bashing on others who didn’t even know anything about it. Spread positivity and awareness, not negativity and nonsense.
It’s literally at the the top of this forum page pinned. And has been brought up many times. Are you telling me you ignore all pinned threads and have NEVER paid attrntion to any one of them?

It’s literally at the the top of this forum page pinned. And has been brought up many times. Are you telling me you ignore all pinned threads and have NEVER paid attrntion to any one of them?
I only came online today chillax. I already spread awareness on all of my social media too. I never ignored anything, you should accuse me

Mozart

You need people like me
Somali’s have raised PROPER awareness this weekend and Ice Cube / Ian Wright amongst other black celebrities have also promoted her petition page . It’s not always about making it a black vs Somali issue .

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I only came online today chillax. I already spread awareness on all of my social media too. I never ignored anything, you should accuse me
I think you misunderstood me. I’m not attacking you or anything. I’m just defending.

You said that we could have raised more awareness on this site. And I said I did.

Trending