BLM Somali girl believes Shukri death was not malicious AT ALL

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Uk Somali's have the most Ls by far compared to other regions
North Americans Somalis don't even acknowledges her case and some are very ignorant and by far the ones with the most L, they also dare do baranbuur and janazah for Some Black guy.

They also scream BLM on top of their throats, but if it Somali, then they dgaf.

Lots of people are using Shukri’s story for clout. Many have hidden agenda’s which include climbing the career ladder and looking like they care about their community.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m not on a laptop but you download the video and crop it with a video editing software or with a trimmer option if your video player has one
You can do it on your iphone too. Just screen record then literally crop the screen and crop the length of the video

VIP
Niggas on here cry "BLM XALIMO" maalin iyo habeen but one of the founders of blm UK is a somali guy and Minneapolis faaraxs were literally burning their city for George Floyd kkk

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
VERY IMPORTANT READ
Nimsaden keep saying we dont know a lot because we werent there at the inquest but people i know was there and told me everything. i will sum up as to why i believe shukri was murdered Child 1 approached shukri at the locker room and pushed her around and angrily told her why she did not meet up with them as they previously planned to go to a waterpark but shukri has changed her mind in meeting up with them for unknown reason probably out of fear one of the witnesses stated that shukri was a bit scared and looked at the wall. so they all left the school together however another witness saw shukri walking forward while child 1 and 2 walking behind the witness a friend of shukri mother told shukri if she needed a ride home but quickly pretended her mother will pick her up indicating she was forced to this trip. they went to child 1 home had dinner changed and left and went to the city cctv footage shows shukri being forced by child 1 and 2 to enter the bus against her will. after that they went in primark were child 1 stole something and was banned from the store. After that shukri did not want to be with them at all especialy now two boys were going to join them on the trip. However the girls did not want to hear all of that and still insisted to stay in other words forced to stay. Now all of them together went to the river but child 2 was suprised to see them enter river irwell instead of a waterpark. Now at the river this is when child 1 threatened to kill shukri if she did not enter the river with her bare in mind she has changed her story multiple times when interviewed by the police. child 1 knew shukri could not swim but as soon as one of the boys child 3 approached them she quikly acted fake and told shukri i will teach you how to swim making sure child 3 doesnt know anything suspicious is going on. as shukri was forced to enter the river with child 1 they were there for a while and entered the shallow part of the river now this is where child 1 states shukri slipped out of her hands while child two states shukri let go of child 1 arms however child 3 and 4 recalls SEEING child 1 LET GO of shukri arms on PURPOSE and swam away from shukri despite shukri flapping her arms and screaming for help and was lookg very scared. child 4 recalls child 1 laughing as she swam away and even continued to laugh as he risked his life and swam to try and to rescue shukri and even after that continued to laugh and only stopped when the police came 2 min after. child 3 blames child 1 for her death as she let go of her arms and also both boys states the girls did nothing to help. Now there are some information a lot of people dont know but shukri was in a toxic friendship with child 1 and 2 in school for more than 10 months were one minue they would be bestie the next bully her. This was no ordinary frienship but a dark forced friendship where they would abuse her whenever they felt like it. There were videos of shukri child 1 and 2 together months before her death in child 1 room with a lot of older boys and dancing but this clearly indicates shukri being groomed and probably forced to go with them and not to tell her family thats why shukri mother never knew about this or how her daughter ended up in child 1 care home there were also rumours of shukri being pushed into traffic by child 1 indicating there is more to the story was she pushed because didnt want to be part of their toxic friendship? this is what nimsaden is braggin on about when it comes to the public not knowing more than "i do" crap

skip to 47.35 min and see how she agrees with the cadaan man and says i also believe Shukri death was not malicious and also admitted she didnt know shukri abdi case well enough yet concludes her death was technically a tragic incident BTW this is the SAME GIRL who almost derailed and jepordized Shukri Abdi case by doing up false complaint on Shukri Abdi mother somali translation. Is funny how she always advocates for maadow lives yet is siding with cadaans with a somali girl who died

Ahh disgusting comment. Anything for white validation huh :snoop:
Insha Allah Shukari gets justice.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
VERY IMPORTANT READ
Nimsaden keep saying we dont know a lot because we werent there at the inquest but people i know was there and told me everything. i will sum up as to why i believe shukri was murdered Child 1 approached shukri at the locker room and pushed her around and angrily told her why she did not meet up with them as they previously planned to go to a waterpark but shukri has changed her mind in meeting up with them for unknown reason probably out of fear one of the witnesses stated that shukri was a bit scared and looked at the wall. so they all left the school together however another witness saw shukri walking forward while child 1 and 2 walking behind the witness a friend of shukri mother told shukri if she needed a ride home but quickly pretended her mother will pick her up indicating she was forced to this trip. they went to child 1 home had dinner changed and left and went to the city cctv footage shows shukri being forced by child 1 and 2 to enter the bus against her will. after that they went in primark were child 1 stole something and was banned from the store. After that shukri did not want to be with them at all especialy now two boys were going to join them on the trip. However the girls did not want to hear all of that and still insisted to stay in other words forced to stay. Now all of them together went to the river but child 2 was suprised to see them enter river irwell instead of a waterpark. Now at the river this is when child 1 threatened to kill shukri if she did not enter the river with her bare in mind she has changed her story multiple times when interviewed by the police. child 1 knew shukri could not swim but as soon as one of the boys child 3 approached them she quikly acted fake and told shukri i will teach you how to swim making sure child 3 doesnt know anything suspicious is going on. as shukri was forced to enter the river with child 1 they were there for a while and entered the shallow part of the river now this is where child 1 states shukri slipped out of her hands while child two states shukri let go of child 1 arms however child 3 and 4 recalls SEEING child 1 LET GO of shukri arms on PURPOSE and swam away from shukri despite shukri flapping her arms and screaming for help and was lookg very scared. child 4 recalls child 1 laughing as she swam away and even continued to laugh as he risked his life and swam to try and to rescue shukri and even after that continued to laugh and only stopped when the police came 2 min after. child 3 blames child 1 for her death as she let go of her arms and also both boys states the girls did nothing to help. Now there are some information a lot of people dont know but shukri was in a toxic friendship with child 1 and 2 in school for more than 10 months were one minue they would be bestie the next bully her. This was no ordinary frienship but a dark forced friendship where they would abuse her whenever they felt like it. There were videos of shukri child 1 and 2 together months before her death in child 1 room with a lot of older boys and dancing but this clearly indicates shukri being groomed and probably forced to go with them and not to tell her family thats why shukri mother never knew about this or how her daughter ended up in child 1 care home there were also rumours of shukri being pushed into traffic by child 1 indicating there is more to the story was she pushed because didnt want to be part of their toxic friendship? this is what nimsaden is braggin on about when it comes to the public not knowing more than "i do" crap
Agreed read for more information above I wrote a lengthy paragraph @Spiritsho_w
@Vanessa

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund
What are you guys going to do about this traitor?
she is slowly being exposed on twitter and privated her account now new information have come to light according to campaigner maz who works with the family nimsaden broke the law as she disrespected the court order and is now seeking legal advise and is hoping to make a formal complaint about nims and galsdem magazine from ever entering any future hearings on shukri abdi as she has grieved shukri mother today

she is slowly being exposed on twitter and privated her account now new information have come to light according to campaigner maz who works with the family nimsaden broke the law as she disrespected the court order and is now seeking legal advise and is hoping to make a formal complaint about nims and galsdem magazine from ever entering any future hearings on shukri abdi as she has grieved shukri mother today
Hope the gets exposed and if possible get prosecuted.

Trending