BLM Somali girl believes Shukri death was not malicious AT ALL

Mozart

You need people like me
Everyday I’m shown how Zoom4li females can be completely unhinged losers. This girl and others have done their best to benefit off the death of a young girl. Whether it be promoting their own careers or their bollocks Somali nationalism agenda, they’ve done their best to sabotage the case.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Everyday I’m shown how Zoom4li females can be completely unhinged losers. This girl and others have done their best to benefit off the death of a young girl. Whether it be promoting their own careers or their bollocks Somali nationalism agenda, they’ve done their best to sabotage the case.
SPOT ON !!!!!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Campaigner Maz official statement in regard to this video and other people who keep spreading fale rumour about the case such as shukri being dragged and pushed into the river by four pupils is actually fabricated when in fact to of the boys tried to save shukri life and was cleared of any involvment with her death.
I am part of the official Justice4Shukri campaign team alongside Maz Saleem and Abdul Aziz and we have been supporting the family of Shukri Abdi for the last 12 months while working closely alongside the legal team led by Attiq Malik of Liberty Law Solicitors. Please follow the links below to see the campaign for Justice4Shukri to date. Furthermore, a number of errors made by the journalist Nimo Omer. The official journalists covering the case that have exclusive access to the immediate family are 5 Pillars Roshan Muhammad Salih, Rob Carter of Press TV and Diane Taylor from The Guardian and have been with the family from the beginning of their tragedy. Gal-dem and its journalists do not have any access nor play any integral role in covering the case. Shukri arrived in the UK with her mother and 4 other siblings not 5. Broadoak Sports College (Hazelwood High School) were in discussions regarding name change and uniform change months prior to Shukri's death. The correct journalistic complaints protocol was NOT followed by the said journalist, demonstrating lack of experience as a journalist and lack of ability to follow correct journalistic procedure and rules.This journalist's poor conduct was the reason for the delay. Further, the family members, all fluent in the Somali language, were satisfied with the translation adding that the Somali language, like other languages has many dialects and what the witness described and what the translator relayed to the court was an accurate statement of events. Counsel interviewing the children at the secret location did so with due care and immense sensitivity and ensured the children were comfortable throughout while ensuring all information and questions were dealt with thoroughly. For the journalist to state that the intent was NOT malicious is beyond baffling considering all the evidences given at the inquest from Children 2-5 point in the direction of wrongdoing. What kind of misleading journalism is this where the journalist writes articles on avoiding sharing misinformation and yet is on a platform doing exactly that? Attiq Malik of Liberty Law Solicitors,lawyer for family of Shukri Abdi speaking at Manchester Justice for Shukri protest 27th June 2020. https://www.facebook.com/422241691718351/posts/653068811968970/ The Official Justice4Shukri campaign team speaking at Manchester Justice for Shukri protest 27th June 2020. https://www.facebook.com/422241691718351/posts/653068428635675/ https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Shukri/

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
See now everyone her gets thst they should support ALM(all lives matter). ALM will include this poor somali girl not BLM. A month ago i was attacked for supporting ALM and called racist now y'all understand To support ALM. The Muslim community is supporting Shukri. :trumpsmirk:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
See now everyone her gets thst they should support ALM(all lives matter). ALM will include this poor somali girl not BLM. A month ago i was attacked for supporting ALM and called racist now y'all understand To support ALM. The Muslim community is supporting Shukri. :trumpsmirk:
BLM equal non horn of africans it really just means anyone that is bantu

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Notice how ALM only starts trending when BLM is? Where is ALM when hundreds of innocent kids are dying globally everyday?

It's like saying poor people deserve more opportunities and then someone screaming EVERYONE DOES

In sha Allah they will pay for the hurt these evil girls have caused a grieving mother. Their day is coming, I just hope no Somalis in the UK protest for them and we already know no black person will.

Anyway.. Just for the record I wouldn't even piss on a blm xalimo even if her hair was burning infront of me.
WALLAHI TO MANY HALIMOS ARE MENTALLY ILL IN THE WEST

YOU KNOW WHATS SCARY SO MANY HALIMOS WEAR A HIJAB OR SOME TYPE OF HEAD WRAP BUT HAVEN'T PRAYED IN YEARS
MY GIRL COUSINS TOLD ME THEY KNOW SO MANY SOMALI WOMEN WHO DONT PRAY AND JUST WEAR IT AS A CULTURAL THING HENCE SOMALI GIRLS IN COLLEGE TWERKING WITH THE HIJAB ON in SOCIAL
media fucking sad WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO OUR WOMEN

Trending

Latest posts