BLM Somali girl believes Shukri death was not malicious AT ALL

WALLAHI TO MANY HALIMOS ARE MENTALLY ILL IN THE WEST

YOU KNOW WHATS SCARY SO MANY HALIMOS WEAR A HIJAB OR SOME TYPE OF HEAD WRAP BUT HAVEN'T PRAYED IN YEARS
MY GIRL COUSINS TOLD ME THEY KNOW SO MANY SOMALI WOMEN WHO DONT PRAY AND JUST WEAR IT AS A CULTURAL THING HENCE SOMALI GIRLS IN COLLEGE TWERKING WITH THE HIJAB ON in SOCIAL
media fucking sad WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO OUR WOMEN
WE EVEN HAVE HALIMOS NOT SUPPORTING A YOUNG SOMALI GIRL WHO WAS MURDERED WALLAHI SOMALI WOMEN IN THE WEST A SUCH LOSERS EVEN ONE IS TO MANY HOW DARE SHE SAY THESE THINGS

AND ONE OTHER THING REMEMBER THAT STUPID SOMALI CHICK WHO DID THE IM IN THE GHETTO CHALLENGE INSIDE THE MOSQUE IN MECCA OR THE PROPHETS MOSQUE

THAT'S SOMALI YOUTH THE SOMALI WOMEN OF TODAY NO SOMALI BOY WOULD EVER DO THAT SHIT EVEN OTHER CULTURES OF WOMEN WOULD NEVER DO THAT SHIT INSIDE THE PROPHETS MOSQUE

I HOPE THAT CHICK GETS SEVERE PUNISHMENT FROM GOD

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
hope someone does this dont know how to do that not an expert at these sort of things
I’m not on a laptop but you download the video and crop it with a video editing software or with a trimmer option if your video player has one

AND ONE OTHER THING REMEMBER THAT STUPID SOMALI CHICK WHO DID THE IM IN THE GHETTO CHALLENGE INSIDE THE MOSQUE IN MECCA OR THE PROPHETS MOSQUE

THAT'S SOMALI YOUTH THE SOMALI WOMEN OF TODAY NO SOMALI BOY WOULD EVER DO THAT SHIT EVEN OTHER CULTURES OF WOMEN WOULD NEVER DO THAT SHIT INSIDE THE PROPHETS MOSQUE

I HOPE THAT CHICK GETS SEVERE PUNISHMENT FROM GOD

You are very dishonest. But whatever, I wont derail the thread.

We have hundreds of thousands of traitors throughout the world that look like me and you but undermine our people and nation at every turn. Just to please people that will never truly accept them. Think of it this way if you had a Gaal friend that talks bad about his own family what is he saying about you?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We have hundreds of thousands of traitors throughout the world that look like me and you but undermine our people and nation at every turn. Just to please people that will never truly accept them. Think of it this way if you had a Gaal friend that talks bad about his own family what is he saying about you?
he will always see the ugly in you no matter how many times you agree with him imagine getting into a fight and see what he says about you in anger.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is that really the right approach? She is just hypnotized by the older white man's word and parroting word for word what they just told her.
hypnotized kulaha she knows what she's doing she has a clear agenda against the family she did it in purpose get outta here.

You're right I just read your previous post about her sabotaging the translation. Is she gonna become the Somali Candace Owens?

Trending