BLM not giving a care on the young death of Abdi Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
arent you a well known blm xaalimo? someone like you would ofcourse hide the flaws of the blm movement and only show no more than 2 people showing awarenes. If i was you i would keep quitesince most people on this forum knows
The black woman has been the main person raising awareness for Abdi, she has done more than anyone else
Black organisations have covered it:

They have generated more attention than anyone else. So tell me, what do you want?

we really was missing her i kept thinking the sjw morons kept her hostage but they finally released my boo
Sis I never supported BLM. I was simply telling others that Somalis should understand that we face the same persecution as other black people. you don't have to accept the black label but you should at least understand that we face discrimination the same as other blacks

:) Sis I never supported BLM. I was simply telling others that Somalis should understand that we face the same persecution as other black people. You don't have to accept the black label but you should at least understand that we face discrimination the same as other blacks
Can the detectives plz help us get her older pro blm posts

Where are the record keepers :pachah1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sis I never supported BLM. I was simply telling others that Somalis should understand that we face the same persecution as other black people. you don't have to accept the black label but you should at least understand that we face discrimination the same as other blacks
yhh true i was just being funny sis

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Never once have I supported Madows you doqons. I simply told you guys that Somalis are viewed as black by the majority and should understand that. I have not changed at all.

Most of us have not internalized those chain of thoughts some of you closet blm throw around, for example us being viewed as "blacks" Is irrelevant unless the end conclusion you are getting at is for us to accept blackness so don't get angry when we label you blm.

Find one post of me saying I support BLM. :)
You can't because I never said I did support BLM or Madows. Simply came straight outta your ass :)
Walahi there are plenty of them where you have shown your profound love for Blm and went even further cussing Somali men

I don’t know what changed maybe Tyrone left you
:lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When to be black:
:icon mrgreen: In cases of excellence
:cool: Street credibility
:j5r7pen: For athletism
:5hcpspq: When aging on the face
:vncu2n5: Scholarship time

When not to be black:
:icon mad: When angry
:icon e surprised: During an accident (don't be a donor)
:icon e confused: When living in poverty

When to be Somali:
No matter the circumstance! Not situational, nor context specific. Its blood. :fittytousand: 365 days of the year. No matter your plight. And during a fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts