BLM not giving a care on the young death of Abdi Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sigmund
Don't worry may not look like it but I do my part in social media against these dameers that dick ride blacks few years back i went off this bird who was going on about Nelson Mandela and how great he was I told her he was useless bum who accomplished nothing but rotting in jail.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
May Allah grant the little boy Jannah in shaa Allah. Imagine a Hooyo like yours and mine lost her son killed by a white couple. May Ilaahay be with them wallaahi. Alot of Somali Hooyos are losing their sons lately, a shame wallaahi. Stay safe my brothers.

The pigs will free that couple in a couple of years. Would it have been the other way round the Somali would be locked for 20 years and deported from the country. I will rob the state bigtime and go back home in sha allah. Xalaal weeye

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
May Allah grant the little boy Jannah in shaa Allah. Imagine a Hooyo like yours and mine lost her son killed by a white couple. May Ilaahay be with them wallaahi. Alot of Somali Hooyos are losing their sons lately, a shame wallaahi. Stay safe my brothers.

The pigs will free that couple in a couple of years. Would it have been the other way round the Somali would be locked for 20 years and deported from the country. I will rob the state bigtime and go back home in sha allah. Xalaal weeye
is also the same in canada a family friend got visiously murdered for absolute no reason by dirty Madows wrong place at the wrong time
https://toronto.citynews.ca/2017/06/29/two-arrested-two-sought-in-samatar-farahs-murder/

I dont know what you expect BLM to do about it ? They are not very active in the UK and they only really focus on the police
This tweet (that went viral and brought attention to the case) was tweeted by a Madow boy

This woman (who made the intial tweet and has bern campaigning for Abdis death over the last few days) is a Madow woman

The couple will be charged and he will probablu get justice. I dont know what BLM could do about this ?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I dont know what you expect BLM to do about it ? They are not very active in the UK and they only really focus on the police
This tweet (that went viral and brought attention to the case) was tweeted by a Madow boy

This woman (who made the intial tweet and has bern campaigning for Abdis death over the last few days) is a Madow woman

The couple will be charged and he will probablu get justice. I dont know what BLM could do about this ?
arent you a well known blm xaalimo? someone like you would ofcourse hide the flaws of the blm movement and only show no more than 2 people showing awarenes. If i was you i would keep quitesince most people on this forum knows

Old habits die hard. however, Some of them say stuff when reality hits them. They always run back to the community after blacks mistreat them
Never once have I supported Madows you doqons. I simply told you guys that Somalis are viewed as black by the majority and should understand that. I have not changed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending