BLM not giving a care on the young death of Abdi Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ive been on twitter long enough to know how they couldnt give a care in the world about somali plight an example is the famine hashtag joke on twitter made by black people when they were going in on us around 2011-2014 and the recent somalia attack in 2016, i barely saw any of those blm movement raise awareness the only ones really were asians hispanic and other races. And lets not forget when a Madow girl was trolling about Abdi Ali death.

These are supposedly "Our black brothers and sisters" surely "our people" would raise awareness of a young "black boy" thst got visiously murdered by a white couple and do protests to get justice for Abdi.

Anyways lets not forget about his death which really broke my heart #RIPAbdiAli you will get your justice soon inshallah

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Was this abdi up to trouble? We need to look at his Twitter post i bet he sold drugs.
He was an innocent boy murdered for no reason by a white couple most likely a supremecist and was found dead for 6 months in a cupboard i believe. Again dont assume without searching douchebag.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He was an innocent boy murdered for no reason by a white couple most likely a supremecist and was found dead for 6 months in a cupboard i believe. Again dont assume without searching douchebag.
@Starscream dont see why you find this funny so is funny a young brother got killed?

I like trolling you:pachah1:
I thought the black guy in the pic killed him is never good idea to put someone next to the victim:pachah1:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
where did this happen...?

AUN. :i83dwbv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts