BLM founder says BLM was created for Black trans

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you actually surprised. Now wait for Somali SJWs to make Bluemakeup Fuad famous because he fits the blm agenda.

Are you actually surprised. Now wait for Somali SJWs to make Bluemakeup Fuad famous because he fits the blm agenda.
lool somali sjw follow wherever the wind goes. But I think BLM will have its downfall soon. They have been making big mistakes lately. First it was their founder saying they are Marxist and well reversed in it and now this. More and more people will see what they are doing

She also said “Black Trans are the blueprint to black freedom'' lool

i wasnt agreeing with you. im calling you stupid. how could you look at the statement "black lives matter" and exclude black trans people? especially considering the police target and harrass them more for solely existing.

i wasnt agreeing with you. im calling you stupid. how could you look at the statement "black lives matter" and exclude black trans people? especially considering the police target and harrass them more for solely existing.

not only that how can you look at "black lives matter" and not think black trans people were included to begin with? looool your homophobia is showing.

BLM in their site dont mention anything about the black family. Its a LGTB organisation pushing LGTB on black community. Black trans are not even 1% of black people, not even 0.5% of them. People dont like to be lied to and will reject the gay agenda and anti family agenda you people are pushing

BLM in their site dont mention anything about the black family. Its a LGTB organisation pushing LGTB on black community. Black trans are not even 1% of black people, not even 0.5% of them. People dont like to be lied to and will reject the gay agenda and anti family agenda you people are pushing

Why would they need to mention black trans people? Are you now withdrawing your support for BLM because you've come to the realisation they protect and stand for ALL black lives and not just black men? LGBT+ people have been around for a very long time. By "people" do you mean homophobes? We don't need those with bigoted views infilitrating the BLM movement. It's always been about freedom and equality for ALL black people. I don't know what gave you the impression black trans people were left out of the discussion. Loool "anti-family" that's a new one haha

What is the "anti-family" agenda please?

Why would they need to mention black trans people? Are you now withdrawing your support for BLM because you've come to the realisation they protect and stand for ALL black lives and not just black men? LGBT+ people have been around for a very long time. By "people" do you mean homophobes? We don't need those with bigoted views infilitrating the BLM movement. It's always been about freedom and equality for ALL black people. I don't know what gave you the impression black trans people were left out of the discussion. Loool "anti-family" that's a new one haha
If you think most people support your trans stance, you wouldnt hide behind dead black men while pushing your agenda. As i said people will wake up to it and reject them

What a joke that person is!

The movement is about police brutality she/he is pushing a completely different narrative away from the original goal.

Are you angry because black lives matter is centering all black peoples suffering and not just black men?
No I can see through the gay agenda and trans like I said are extreme minority which are people with high mental and drug problem who lives a much riskier lives than the average people. The whole changing the concept of women and saying dudes who wear dresses are women now is simply sick