blasian girls

Because mixed women are the best. Yes it's somali website but we discuss all things here
The self hate makes me
giphy.gif

Dude these girls look better then the average white or madow women
No they don't,I'm not denying their attractiveness,but don't make such
Go fix
Naya we all know mixed women are elite
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Yes they're,i don't mind "preferences",but when u make dumb statements like being mixed makes you automatically attractive i get annoyed. And then they put somali women down
Colorism is bs made by femecel ugly black chicks. Being beautiful has nothing to do with skintone. But generally mixed people look better than full blooded people. I don't insult Somali women. Never did in my life so false....

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
it's okay to have a preference but some of y'all love to drag xalimos who have nothing to do with this to uplift ur preference.
I never was xalimo hater, maybe some other faraxsbut definitely not me. Tbh idagf about xalimos and what they get up to.... some faraxs are obsessed with xalimos. I don't care about them unless they are family

Colorism is bs made by femecel ugly black chicks. Being beautiful has nothing to do with skintone. But generally mixed people look better than full blooded people. I don't insult Somali women. Never did in my life so false....
You can't argue with ignorance. Your saying beauty has nothing to do with your skintone,yet you're saying mixed people look better than "full blooded people". Obviously you don't find the darker skinned mixed people attractive. So stop contradicting yourself

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
You can't argue with ignorance. Your saying beauty has nothing to do with your skintone,yet you're saying mixed people look better than "full blooded people". Obviously you don't find the darker skinned mixed people attractive. So stop contradicting yourself
What I meant is there are attractive darkskins but in general mixed people look better. Simple no contradiction

Trending