blasian girls

The beauty of the South Koreans, with the physique of the black, the intelligence and Asian discipline, they'd be the fucking master race

But hey, xabesha looks at me badly if she sees me saying that

The beauty of the South Koreans, with the physique of the black, the intelligence and Asian discipline, they'd be the fucking master race

But hey, xabesha looks at me badly if she sees me saying that
They do not have the pysicue of "the black". Their whole beauty standards is being as thin as possible, the complete opposite of the thickness of black women

Coming up with new term for mixed race is stupid. Blasians sounds like hybreed new specie.

You don't see White people with Asian mothers call themselves Whasians. Leave it to race obsessed minorities to further divide and label eachothers.
They did, it is called Hapa. They also are more f'ed up then white/black biracials.

I have been watching and hearing about how beautiful blasian girls are. Are they really that beautiful? i have never seen 1 appearently they are the new trend. If they are as cute as these uk niggas claim to be i might have to move to london :pachah1:

Fellas chime in

they're the perfect mix of madow and indoyaar, a nice macaan lightskin with features of both asians and madow

Trending

Latest posts