blasian girls

your kids will be that one kid saying "Im half muslim, half christian!!!"
Everyone knew atleast one kid that would say that wallahi :russ:
giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The only plac3 white women dislike faraxs is in the uk for some weird reason. But to be fair nobody likes uk faraxs:mjdontkno:
They love us here as well. Sxb I have relatives married to 10/10 cadaans. Only people who don't really fuck3 with faraxs are madow naag. Even some do. Faraxs in the uk have options but for some reason some are obsessed with xalimos

:drakewtf: u got the most clapped snowbunnies in yo place. Yo should not be chattin
I agree with you that blasians are overrated, most of them are mixed with the ugly asian countries like vietnamese and phillipines so they are short fat with round faces. But how can you say netherlands has clapped white girls? Kkkkkk big cap

I agree with you that blasians are overrated, most of them are mixed with the ugly asian countries like vietnamese and phillipines so they are short fat with round faces. But how can you say netherlands has clapped white girls? Kkkkkk big cap
:heh: they look germanic once they past the age of 15 they look like grannies and don't get me started on how fat they are :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Trending