Blaire white transgender women against feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
وَكَيْفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ التَّوْرَاةُ فِيهَا حُكْمُ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ ۚ وَمَا أُولَـٰئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

"Why do the rabbis and religious scholars not forbid them from saying what is sinful and devouring what is unlawful? How wretched is what they have been practicing."

"And the Jews say, "The hand of Allah is chained." Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters."

"And if only the People of the Scripture had believed and feared Allah, We would have removed from them their misdeeds and admitted them to Gardens of Pleasure."

"And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do."

Various ayats taken from Surah al-Ma'idah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lmao do you get hard on when you irritate people
You are such a strange person
Do you as a woman believe that transwomen can never be a woman? If so then you are a transphobe cause transwomen are women therefore deserve the same privileges western gynocentric societies bestow upon women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop it. The Bible was narrated by humans, the Injiil was sent by no other than Allah (SWT) himself. It was written down neither by Issa (PBUH) nor his disciples nor the disciples of his disciples. Also, the four gospels (gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) directly contradict with one another proving that it's not the word of Allah (SWT). The Bible is a mortal distortation of Allah's (SWT) word and thus cannot be comparable to the Injiil.
Do you think transwomen are the same as women and should be entitled to the same rights and privileges as women and Should be allowed to use woman only spaces?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Do you think transwomen are the same as women and should be entitled to the same rights and privileges as women and Should be allowed to use woman only spaces?

Do you want me to give you a genuine Islamic answer or a liberal answer that I would give my lesbian English teacher?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So you serve two masters Allah and your lesbian English school teacher?

upload_2019-3-13_21-47-58.jpeg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance That's not funny, you khaniis. Are you asking these questions because you're interested in becoming a naag??
Abaayo macaan sonokorey malabey it’s a simple question which demands a simple answer

Do you think transwomen are the same as women therefore deserve the same rights and privileges as women in the western societies?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So you serve two masters Allah and your lesbian English school teacher?

The Qur'aan verse 42:50 says

"Or he(Allah) gives them [both] males and females"

That's all Allah (SWT) states on the matter in the Holy Qu'ran--you're either born a woman or a man. What you're born with is what you are.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Yep, before and after medication.
The best medication is the Quran wallahi I recall my time in Medina I went to a relatives house and there was a sheikh reading Quran on me and i was sitting on the floor when I noticed an ant under my leg so I moved, to make a long story longer when we came out my mum asked the sheikh how was he and he replied he was ok until I reached a certain chapter of the Quran then he started moving around kkkk

I explained that there was an ant under my leg and I did not want to crush it so I moved.

The lady who owned the house got offended and shouted naah there’s no ants in this house kkk

By he who holds my soul in his hand the most sublime vindicated me and sent me a sign, right there under the table I saw an ant so I called all those who were around so they can see I was not possessed Alhamdulillah :whew:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Qur'aan verse 42:50 says

"Or he(Allah) gives them [both] males and females"

That's all Allah (SWT) states on the matter in the Holy Qu'ran--you're either born a woman or a man. What you're born with is what you are.
Now tell me what you tell your liberal lesbian school teacher :stevej:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The best medication is the Quran wallahi I recall my time in Medina I went to a relatives house and there was a sheikh reading Quran on me and i was sitting on the floor when I noticed an ant under my leg so I moved, to make a mong story longer when we came out my mum asked the sheikh how was he and he replied he was ok until I reached a certain chapter of the Quran then he started moving around kkkk

I explained that there was an ant under my leg and I did not want to crush it so I moved.

The lady who owned the house got offended and shouted naah there’s no ants in this house kkk

By he who holds my soul in his hand the most sublime vindicated me and sent me a sign, right there under the table I saw an ant so I called all those who were around so they can see I was not possessed Alhamdulillah :whew:
Your name suites you so well.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
❝To Allāh belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates whatever He wishes; He gives females to whomever He wishes, and gives males to whomever He wishes, or HE COMBINES THEM MALES AND FEMALES, and makes sterile whomever He wishes. Indeed He is all-knowing, all-powerful. ❞

― Al-Qur'ān, sūrah al-Shūrā (Consultation), Chapter 42, verses 49-50

Actually, nvm. I'm not entirely sure on what the Islamic position on people who identify as the opposite gender is. This ayat speaks of intersex people, but not transgenders. I know the Shiites allow transgenders to get gender reassignment surgery, but we're not Shiites.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"Transwomen are the most vulnerable victims of society's patriarchy that disavows women and places rigid gender roles in order to assure that women remain disenfranchised."
@A_A and @Lolalola do you believe transwomen should be entitled to the same rights and privilges as women in the west?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending