Blaire white transgender women against feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Blaire is the token trans spokesperson for conservatives. Contrapoints is trans and a feminist, explain that.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You little shit. Are you for real quoting the Bible to me right now? :what::what::what::whoa::whoa::ufdup:Gtfo and don't come back.
You can not call yourself a muslim if you do not believe the torah and the injeel (Gospel) is from Allah handed down to the previous prophets of Allah musa (moses) and Isa (jesus) may peace be upon them Allah now pay homage.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are so obsessed with transgender women
You probably slept with one and became nuts
The only reason you despise transwomen is cause some of them look more feminine than you.

More and more tanswomen are taking up woman only spaces maybe thats the reason for your hostility cause you view transwomen as a threat, they are getting all the privileges of a woman in the gyncentic western world.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The only reason you despise transwomen is cause some of them look more feminine than you.

More and more tanswomen are taking up woman only spaces maybe thats the reason for your hostility cause you view transwomen as a threat, they are getting all the privileges of a woman in the gyncentic western world.
Why would I hate myself :gucciwhat:
So you like niggas in dressses:hillarybiz:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would I hate myself :gucciwhat:
So you like niggas in dressses:hillarybiz:
According to the law in the united kingdom, Europe, canada, australia transwomen are considered as women and have the same rights and privileges as women and transwomen are allowed in woman only spaces so stop being transphobic and stop discriminate against your fellow women

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You can not call yourself a muslim if you do not believe the torah and the injeel (Gospel) is from Allah handed down to the previous prophets of Allah musa (moses) and Isa (jesus) may peace be upon them Allah now pay homage.

The modern Towrat and Injeel are corrupted so you're very much quoting blasphemous writing :what1: Don't ever quote me a passage from the Bible, waryaa. Are you that desperate for basic quotes?? You could have found a similar writing about power in the Holy Qu'ran.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
According to the law in the united kingdom, Europe, canada, australia transwomen are considered as women and have the same rights and privileges as women and transwomen are allowed in woman only spaces so stop being transphobic and stop discriminate against your fellow women
I don’t have issue with trans women. I am a proud lbgt supporter/SJW

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Cognitivedissonance The bible and the Injeel of Isa have zero in common. The Injeel was taught orally and the Disciples could not read and write. The Bible or the New Testament is a third person account of the life of Isa 70 yrs after his time

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The modern Towrat and Injeel are corrupted so you're very much quoting blasphemous writing :what1: Don't ever quote me a passage from the Bible, waryaa. Are you that desperate for basic quotes?? You could have found a similar writing about power in the Holy Qu'ran.
What was so blasphemous about the passage from the gospel that i qouted? Its similar to a chapter from the quran surah al baqarah 2:102

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance The bible and the Injeel of Isa have zero in common. The Injeel was taught orally and the Disciples could not read and write. The Bible or the New Testament is a third person account of the life of Isa 70 yrs after his time
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel [Injil] wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah ] - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). Let the People of the Gospel [Injil] judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein....".

— Quran, sura 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayah 46, 47a[6]

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel [Injil] wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah ] - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). Let the People of the Gospel [Injil] judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein....".

The ayat doesnt contradict what i said. The Gospel is the four books of Mark,John,Luke and Mathew which is man made and written by anonymous writers

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The ayat doesnt contradict what i said. The Gospel is the four books of Mark,John,Luke and Mathew which is man made and written by anonymous writers
The Injil (Greek, Evangel equals Gospel) spoken of by the Qur'an is not the New Testament. It is not the four Gospels now received as canonical. It is the single Gospel which, Islam teaches, was revealed to Jesus, and which he taught. Fragments of it survive in the received canonical Gospels and in some others, of which traces survive (e.g., the Gospel of Childhood or the Nativity, the Gospel of St.Barnabas, etc.).

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Injil (Greek, Evangel equals Gospel) spoken of by the Qur'an is not the New Testament. It is not the four Gospels now received as canonical. It is the single Gospel which, Islam teaches, was revealed to Jesus, and which he taught. Fragments of it survive in the received canonical Gospels and in some others, of which traces survive (e.g., the Gospel of Childhood or the Nativity, the Gospel of St.Barnabas, etc.).

I agree to a certain extent. There could be remnants of the Injeel of Isa pbuh in the bible but only in the old scrolls and texts, not the revised standard used today

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Stop it. The Bible was narrated by humans, the Injiil was sent by no other than Allah (SWT) himself. It was written down neither by Issa (PBUH) nor his disciples nor the disciples of his disciples. Also, the four gospels (gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) directly contradict with one another proving that it's not the word of Allah (SWT). The Bible is a mortal distortation of Allah's (SWT) word and thus cannot be comparable to the Injiil.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If the Torah is corrupt, why the quran is asking the Jews to judge by it?
No, the Jews must judge by the Holy Qu'ran like everybody else--they aren't special. The Towrat has been corrupted over time, however and also the Jews have rejected the Injiil sent by Allah (SWT).

No, the Jews must judge by the Holy Qu'ran like everybody else--they aren't special. The Towrat has been corrupted over time, however and also the Jews have rejected the Injiil sent by Allah (SWT).
وَكَيْفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ التَّوْرَاةُ فِيهَا حُكْمُ اللَّـهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ ۚ وَمَا أُولَـٰئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending