Blackie arrives in Political capital.

Kismayo is Marehan city you onow that otherwise Barre Hiiraale wouldnt have held it for 11+ years. Where was the laandheer Ogaden then? In the 90s when no Ethiopian troops or Kenyan troops were present we kicked out Jess and Morgan and were undisputed power of the region. We will deport you back to Qabridahare like your uncle Qalbidhagax. You are a foreign fifth column that is working for the enemy that is disputing Somalia seas.

Kismayo is as Kablalax as Makkah is Qureysh, no Buun 5th column even in the 1800s, Said barre brought Marehan to kismayo in the 1970s 100 years after Kirk said only Kablalax live in Kismayo

Kablalax took kismayo from wardey and boran and gallow madow

As early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions they had helped each other in their struggles against the Tunni

No BUUUUUNNNNNN on sight in Kismayo in even 1873 when white men traveleld the area

:hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Sources:

https://eprints.soas.ac.uk/29105/1/10731200.pdf

THE PASTORAL TRIBES OF NORTHERN KENYA 1800 - 1916 b y Edmund Romilly Turton

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
hhaha, stop lying buun, Umar Jesse was kicked out of kismayo by UN dn Belgium troops in the 1990s, and we came back to kick marehan out in 2006,2007 and 2008 when they cried to ethiopia each time using the ONLF card

you were supplied by ethiopians troops to keep Ogaden out, but we made peace there ussing the cabdi iley card

and marehan is a 5th column brought on by siad barre, marehan never passed Luuq which is a city said barre created for them in the 1970s

no marehan was present when white travellers were in Kismayo in the 1800s
Siad Barre is the one who brought you to Jubbooyinka only Cawylyahan ever were native in the region your land is Afmadow and Dhoobley and NFD you have no claim to Kismayu your just a qaxooti on a Kenyan tank and we shall send you back to Garrisa soon

Siad Barre is the one who brought you to Jubbooyinka only Cawylyahan ever were native in the region your land is Afmadow and Dhoobley and NFD you have no claim to Kismayu your just a qaxooti on a Kenyan tank and we shall send you back to Garrisa soon

:hemad: :hemad: :hemad: :hemad: :hemad:

Kulaha Cawlyahan are native, warya news flash, Cawlyahan are Ogaden and they karbahsed Buuns and British in Gedo for 13 years as Sultan Abdirahman Mursal was called the most formidable foe in africa,

walle Buun logic is unrefined indeed :damn::damn:

Dude I am showing you evidence Marehan was never in the 2 Jubbas and even in the 1800s white confirm only Ogaden and Harti lived in Kismayo

As early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions the Ogaden had helped Herti in their struggles against the Tunni.

Why do you lie to yourself warya, what ever makes you sleep better at night

Ogaden conquered Jubaland and NFD and was doing dhaanto and saying agah agah huuno in Jubaland before siad barres 5th grand father was born by the 1820s and 1840s Ogaden was conquering and expanding into Jubaland,

For your Buun mind and logic only,

The Garre do remember receiving help from the Ogaden in about 1843, and the age-set Samouyia which was initiated about that time amongst the Darod is said to have scored a notable victory over the Boraa. Quite possibly some Ogaden remained behind after the razzia and settled to the south of the river Juba; only there is no evidence of a large-scale migration, and it is difficult to maintain that “following in the wake of the Gal la, the Darod Ogaden moved into the land south of the Juba between 1842-1848. If a one-way movement only is envisaged. The Ogaden migration to the south of the river Juba,

Sources:

Attachments

• 1598303431295.jpeg
    1598303431295.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
@TekNiKo do not run sxb, I brought you evidence and a 600 page source, just one of them that shows British and Italians dealing with Ogadens and wring about Ogaden in Jubaland

I am gona dildo your mouth with evidence and sources till you cannot breath and show you sheer prove there was NO marehan in the 2 jubbas and thus Kismayo in the 1800s or 1900s till siad barre brought marehan to kismayo

oh and berhani, forget it, Berhani belongs to galjecel @Gabz19988 come and defend your land from the Dusamareeb refugee, barre hiraale tried to rob it but Ogaden gave it back to galjecle when we created jubaland, do not dream about, unlike Buuns Ogadens are civilised and fair minded

Jubaland Kings and Jubaland Kingdom under Ogaden

enjoy

Even as late as 1895 the political structure of the Ogaden In Jubaland could be described as, a limited monarchy, composed of a sultan with has council of sheiks or chieftains of clans, and bears a resemblance to that of the Sovereign and nobles of early British history. The wealthy lords hold the offices of Prime Minister, Chief Judge, Commander in Chief and so forth by reason of the strength of 56 their following and their own social position. The tenure of their offices, land and property generally is to a great extent feudal.

TekNiKo

VIP
Why do you lie to yourself warya, what ever makes you sleep better at night

Ogaden conquered Jubaland and NFD and was doing dhaanto and saying agah agah huuno in Jubaland before siad barres 5th grand father was born by the 1820s and 1840s Ogaden was conquering and expanding into Jubaland,

For your Buun mind and logic only,

Sources:

Enjoy it while it last KDF wont babysit u forever. AMISOM mandate is done in 2021 you cant even liberate Buale let alone anywhere else. KDF wont babysit you forever. The real halal Somalis shall defend her nation best be assured about that its why your uncle is confined to kismayo

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Enjoy it while it last KDF wont babysit u forever. AMISOM mandate is done in 2021 you cant even liberate Buale let alone anywhere else. KDF wont babysit you forever. The real halal Somalis shall defend her nation best be assured about that its why your uncle is confined to kismayo
Wallahi barakacayaashin iney Nairobi jiifsaneyn
We all know you cant beat Ogaden
Youll run to the same Kenya you’re criticizing

TekNiKo

VIP
Wallahi barakacayaashin iney Nairobi jiifsaneyn
We all know you cant beat Ogaden
Youll run to the same Kenya you’re criticizing
Keep hiding under a Sankaduudi kenyan tank ninka ragga duurku jooga thats why Barre Hiiraale stayed in Goobweyn and even AS coudlnt touch him :pachah1: :pachah1:

Kenya begs us not to kill buuns as the U will blame them, warya be careful, your langab, be careful what you wish for, I have karbashed the very HG hoto who dominate you and i have kicked out marehan out of kismayo 2006 and 2008 until the cried to Ethiopia and used the ONLF card

careful what you wish for sxb, wallahi a more ruthless Ogaden leader than Ahmed will become president and he will make hell on earth for you buuns,

do not boast, Ogaden is truely restraining himself, we will eat you alive insha Allah

sxb we will make you langab, i seriously think Ogaden retraining himself as truly made you arrogant and given you the protection we will not flex some muscle,

wallahe ahmed madoobe will be milk compre to the next Jubaland Ogaden president,

careful, we are Russians, USA in world war 2 and you are little Germany acting tough - we have more man power and more strategically connect in a long attrition war,

horta Do realise you are langab compared to tribes we have karbashed right?

we will f*ck you and then do dhaanto on your dead bodies,

wallahi mark my word, insha Allah marehan will cry for the days ahmed madoobe used to beg them for good deals when he leaves, a more ruthless Ogaden will come and he will bring buun blood for fun

do not poke the giant elephant who is retraining himself, when Ogaden starts a war he does not give up until a goal is reached, we do not do 5 minutes shoot out, we roll over our enemies

1598305779040.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Kenya begs us not to kill buuns as the U will blame them, warya be careful, your langab, be careful what you wish for, I have karbashed the very HG hoto who dominate you and i have kicked out marehan out of kismayo 2006 and 2008 until the cried to Ethiopia and used the ONLF card

careful what you wish for sxb, wallahi a more ruthless Ogaden leader than Ahmed will become president and he will make hell on earth for you buuns,

do not boast, Ogaden is truely restraining himself, we will eat you alive insha Allah

sxb we will make you langab, i seriously think Ogaden retraining himself as truly made you arrogant and given you the protection we will not flex some muscle,

wallahe ahmed madoobe will be milk compre to the next Jubaland Ogaden president,

careful, we are Russians, USA in world war 2 and you are little Germany acting tough - we have more man power and more strategically connect in a long attrition war,

horta Do realise you are langab compared to tribes we have karbashed right?

we will f*ck you and then do dhaanto on your dead bodies,

wallahi mark my word, insha Allah marehan will cry for the days ahmed madoobe used to beg them for good deals when he leaves, a more ruthless Ogaden will come and he will bring buun blood for fun

do not poke the giant elephant who is retraining himself, when Ogaden starts a war he does not give up until a goal is reached, we do not do 5 minutes shoot out, we roll over our enemies

View attachment 138543
Keep dreaming you are the gypsies of Somalia you work for foreigners against your own nation. You are quick to please a Bantu but are suddenly supermen when it comes to fellow Somalis. You always brag about defeating others but your clan was absent from 96 until 2006 when you allied with AS terrorists who themselves humiliated and kicked you out in 2008. Remember when your uncle Madoobe was arrested by Ethiopia and thats when he became a useful Kenyan condom. Even Hassan Turki refused to join him in sucking Kenyan and died with dignity.

If Ogaden were so landheere RX AS wouldnt occupy his lands in Saakow, Buale and Salagle. You are absolutely petrified of eelay dacas warriors and are content in selling charcoal for Kenyans in Kismayo. This is the true pathetic nature of your clan a bunch of cowards who cant fight like real men. Meanwhile Gedo has Moalimu iyo rag AS dhagaha ka garaco not one major city in Gedo is occupied by them taas aya raginimo ah.

Keep dreaming you are the gypsies of Somalia you work for foreigners against your own nation. You are quick to please a Bantu but are suddenly supermen when it comes to fellow Somalis. You always brag about defeating others but your clan was absent from 96 until 2006 when you allied with AS terrorists who themselves humiliated and kicked you out in 2008. Remember when your uncle Madoobe was arrested by Ethiopia and thats when he became a useful Kenyan condom. Even Hassan Turki refused to join him in sucking Kenyan and died with dignity.

If Ogaden were so landheere RX AS wouldnt occupy his lands in Saakow, Buale and Salagle. You are absolutely petrified of eelay dacas warriors and are content in selling charcoal for Kenyans in Kismayo. This is the true pathetic nature of your clan a bunch of cowards who cant fight like real men. Meanwhile Gedo has Moalimu iyo rag AS dhagaha ka garaco not one major city in Gedo is occupied by them taas aya raginimo ah.

RX does not occupy shut, your high on alcohol again mate,

half of marehan gedo and marehan dusamareeb is occupied y terrorist and moryaan sufis

tell yourself lies to sleep better at night

why so quite, i showed you evidence Ogaden was doing dhaanto in 1840s,

bring me sources showing marehan in kismayo even in 1870s and i will eat food with my shoes and i will video it and post it,

TekNiKo

VIP
RX does not occupy shut, your high on alcohol again mate,

half of marehan gedo and marehan dusamareeb is occupied y terrorist and moryaan sufis

tell yourself lies to sleep better at night

why so quite, i showed you evidence Ogaden was doing dhaanto in 1840s,

bring me sources showing marehan in kismayo even in 1870s and i will eat food with my shoes and i will video it and post it,
I dont care if you lived in the 1940s xoog ayaan kaaga qabsady 11 years Kismayo, we have alresdy established our base in guulwadde and have expanded far beyond farjano and Aargada I bet you dont even know kismayo xafaads, my awoowe owns 2 villas in Aargada, you probably never been there we shall reign again it is but our manifest destiny cant wait till Kenya leaves

Yes RX AS run your Buale and Saakow this is a fact and burns you so much go liberate your land before you brag about Kismayo haha

MX+20K EDF +SNA Vs Blackie + 4K KDF.

Yet they claim they defeated and annihilated KDF in Cel cade but cannot do that in Kismaayo.
So they are waiting for KDF to leave so that

Mx + SNA +20K EDF vs Blackie

I dont care if you lived in the 1940s xoog ayaan kaaga qabsady 11 years Kismayo, we have alresdy established our base in guulwadde and have expanded far beyond farjano and Aargada I bet you dont even know kismayo xafaads, my awoowe owns 2 villas in Aargada, you probably never been there we shall reign again it is but our manifest destiny cant wait till Kenya leaves

Yes RX AS run your Buale and Saakow this is a fact and burns you so much go liberate your land before you brag about Kismayo haha

stop dreaming warya, i rule you in kismayop and you rode on the nuts of Ethiopians and hawiye arms

and ahmed maodobe and hassan turki ate them for breakfast in 2006 and kicked you,

here is huraale crying the ONLF kicked me out card please ethiopians send me more weapons

here is your uncle when Ogaden chased him out of kismayo in 2008

, hahahahah

Trending