Blackie arrives in Political capital.

Where is @TekNiKo who kept saying Ahmed has made a deal with the guy known as soon to be ex president farmajo insha Alah?

Do you think Ogaden and the sultan of Jubaland will allow Ahmed to to do as he wishes?

we will insha Allah get rid of him, you have certainly made an enemy of the Ogaden race, the race the British called the most formidable foe in Africa they ever fought

Farmajo insha Allah will never be allowed to sell the future of darood, Puntland and Jubalaland for a mere few extra months in office

Do you think we will ever forgive or forget what Farmajo has done to Jubaland ? the constant enemies he armed, the terrorism he funded, the split he has created against marehan from gedo and marehan from dusamareeb and their beef in gedo and chaos?

keep under estimating Ogaden, we fought siad barre in kismayo and rest of Jubaland, we made the British ran away from Jubaland and give it to Italy after constant Ogaden wars, we made Ethiopia come to the negotiating table in Eriteria and beg for peace,

keep under estimate the giant elephant, we are known for sticking it out and persevering to the end no matter what, its a unique quality Allah Lord of the world has given us

a few months to go isnha Allah until farmajo is gone and marehan starts using the darood card to beg for peace in Jubland

1598267808753.png

Last edited:
Hawiye's only and single greatest agreement was picking marehan who were desperate and thirsty to destroy darood from with in, notice how they always pick marehan to do their deeds? because no other red blooded nasab darood would do it, this is the hotos greatest coup

whilst Kablalax was boasting i am too landeer and powerful to worry about a wild undisciplined hoto and his designs, they sure struck us form the inside, to figured out buuns where our weak point

Hawiye's only and single greatest agreement was picking marehan who were desperate and thirsty to destroy darood from with in, notice how they always pick marehan to do their deeds? because no other red blooded nasab darood would do it, this is the hotos greatest coup

whilst Kablalax was boasting i am too landeer and powerful to worry about a wild undisciplined hoto and his designs, they sure struck us form the inside, to figured out buuns where our weak point
This is called Qabil internal war between Darood and Hawiya. Always each one choice weaker sub clan so they can rule it. Darood for MX, Hawiya Mursada.

Where is @TekNiKo who kept saying Ahmed has made a deal with the guy known as soon to be ex president farmajo insha Alah?

Do you think Ogaden and the sultan of Jubaland will allow Ahmed to to do as he wishes?

we will insha Allah get rid of him, you have certainly made an enemy of the Ogaden race, the race the British called the most formidable foe in Africa they ever fought

Farmajo insha Allah will never be allowed to sell the future of darood, Puntland and Jubalaland for a mere few extra months in office

Do you think we will ever forgive or forget what Farmajo has done to Jubaland ? the constant enemies he armed, the terrorism he funded, the split he has created against marehan from gedo and marehan from dusamareeb and their beef in gedo and chaos?

keep under estimating Ogaden, we fought siad barre in kismayo and rest of Jubaland, we made the British ran away from Jubaland and give it to Italy after constant Ogaden wars, we made Ethiopia come to the negotiating table in Eriteria and beg for peace,

keep under estimate the giant elephant, we are known for sticking it out and persevering to the end no matter what, its a unique quality Allah Lord of the world has given us

a few months to go isnha Allah until farmajo is gone and marehan starts using the darood card to beg for peace in Jubland

View attachment 138480
You are simply a puppet for Majeerteen, and a slave for Kenya. Alhamdillilah we are freemen forget about Hawiye we will ally with Even Israel to defeat you.

How can OG & MJ use each other when they are part of the same Darod Subclan.
Sade/Marehan need to stop being jealous and insecure about a clan that is as old as them.

Go have your own meetings in Abudwak or Beled Hawo and bring something to the table instead of being envious.

Until Somalis move on from 4.5 and fully embrace Federalism, every clan should be united and organised. Kablalax is an actual clan with power-bases, so instead of being a hater, get your own house in order.

Look at Mudulood, you don't see other Hawiye clans crying or complaining about them when they have meetings.

You are simply a puppet for Majeerteen, and a slave for Kenya. Alhamdillilah we are freemen forget about Hawiye we will ally with Even Israel to defeat you.

Tek your NOT very intelligent, 5,000 lads of Absame blood died fighting from doobley to kismayo and we kept to our oath and allowed our harti brothers to have their slice of cake in Kismayo, becasue they have lived there and Ogaden and Harti have lived there since 1800s

but the different between a Marehan and an MJ is the MJ is very realistic and knows Ogaden is majority in jubaland and he is happy for me to be the president of Jubaland since i am majority and I am happy for him to lead Kismayo city since truth be told its a Harti/Absame shared area

difference is marehan will be scarred of HG and run away as they have been enslaved by hotos in dusamareeb that marehan will lie and say Og doesnt even live in Kismayor or Juabland blah blah, fake propaganda will not work,

in addition, you must ride the nuts of Hotos, be a man and create a mamul for your self, marehan has had his balls cut off today you want to give hotos an extra mamul which will make you a langba tomorrow

what happens when hoto does not need marehan any longer as you give them an extra mamul for a few months in office and darood is told f off you are no longer needed, which means marehan ?

call who want slave, never forget Cabdi iley sent liyu police to karbash HG when they killed Wagardac, I always must saver you when you cry darood,

i would rather have a darood next to me and our cousins rather than trusting a hoto with more lands and mamul and Mps, you will be discarded like a tissue and then what?

you will cry the darood card please come and save me

marehan should stay away from power, they are xasiidnimo and short sighted and thus a langab is not fit to lead a nation, the langab lacks intellect and is his worst enemy,

last time i checked, no Mj is kicking you out of Dusamareeb and cabduwaq and karbashing you day and night, its the hoto you are enslaved by and so admire

i cannot believe cabdi iley sent liyu police to die for these langab cuqdad ridden idiots,

i will work Mj now as only him and Ogaden proetct fedelrism, the only way to avoid the hoto hordes from destroying us and the country, marehna doe not care about long term future and has not long term vision, why would you trust a hoto with so much power? a wild uncivilised untrained people who will rape the country like marehan have,

what makes you think centralisation will protect your rights when it was never possible under your own uncle?

why trust the hotos who destroyed your buun Communist dream state?

How can OG & MJ use each other when they are part of the same Darod Subclan.
Sade/Marehan need to stop being jealous and insecure about a clan that is as old as them.

Go have your own meetings in Abudwak or Beled Hawo and bring something to the table instead of being envious.

Until Somalis move on from 4.5 and fully embrace Federalism, every clan should be united and organised. Kablalax is an actual clan with power-bases, so instead of being a hater, get your own house in order.

Look at Mudulood, you don't see other Hawiye clans crying or complaining about them when they have meetings.

Marehan are too short sighted to see that only federalism protects us daroods against Hoto uncivilised wild behaviour, i it amazes how marehan i personally know tell me lets trust Hoto with a massive centralised state and give them all the powers?

marehan tell me hoto have beaten them and made them submit and thus whey they are scarred of them, they have been made to submit and actually tell me Teeri we are hawiye politically, ahahahha

little do they realise when hoto is done with them and no longer needs them they will use the othrs from the 4.5 card and have a centralised power to do as they wish, no why, we trusted siad barre with that and we know he killed and tortured Ogaden in kismayo in the late 80s and Jubaland and poisoned and raped and pillaged Puntland, so no way will i ever trust another person with centralised total power, never again, federalism or we walk away

i love his cuqdad ridden low caqli and hates on Darood yet wants tot trust the Hotos who have kicked him out of Dusamareeb and his other galgaduud lands

langab hate federalism because it will prove which tribes are really bad at development and good at corruption and thus the lanagbs want to hide this weakness through centralisation,

Trending

Latest posts