Blackie arrives in Political capital.

Where is @TekNiKo who kept saying Ahmed has made a deal with the guy known as soon to be ex president farmajo insha Alah?

Do you think Ogaden and the sultan of Jubaland will allow Ahmed to to do as he wishes?

we will insha Allah get rid of him, you have certainly made an enemy of the Ogaden race, the race the British called the most formidable foe in Africa they ever fought

Farmajo insha Allah will never be allowed to sell the future of darood, Puntland and Jubalaland for a mere few extra months in office

Do you think we will ever forgive or forget what Farmajo has done to Jubaland ? the constant enemies he armed, the terrorism he funded, the split he has created against marehan from gedo and marehan from dusamareeb and their beef in gedo and chaos?

keep under estimating Ogaden, we fought siad barre in kismayo and rest of Jubaland, we made the British ran away from Jubaland and give it to Italy after constant Ogaden wars, we made Ethiopia come to the negotiating table in Eriteria and beg for peace,

keep under estimate the giant elephant, we are known for sticking it out and persevering to the end no matter what, its a unique quality Allah Lord of the world has given us

a few months to go isnha Allah until farmajo is gone and marehan starts using the darood card to beg for peace in Jubland

1598267808753.png

Last edited:
Hawiye's only and single greatest agreement was picking marehan who were desperate and thirsty to destroy darood from with in, notice how they always pick marehan to do their deeds? because no other red blooded nasab darood would do it, this is the hotos greatest coup

whilst Kablalax was boasting i am too landeer and powerful to worry about a wild undisciplined hoto and his designs, they sure struck us form the inside, to figured out buuns where our weak point

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Hawiye's only and single greatest agreement was picking marehan who were desperate and thirsty to destroy darood from with in, notice how they always pick marehan to do their deeds? because no other red blooded nasab darood would do it, this is the hotos greatest coup

whilst Kablalax was boasting i am too landeer and powerful to worry about a wild undisciplined hoto and his designs, they sure struck us form the inside, to figured out buuns where our weak point
This is called Qabil internal war between Darood and Hawiya. Always each one choice weaker sub clan so they can rule it. Darood for MX, Hawiya Mursada.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where is @TekNiKo who kept saying Ahmed has made a deal with the guy known as soon to be ex president farmajo insha Alah?

Do you think Ogaden and the sultan of Jubaland will allow Ahmed to to do as he wishes?

we will insha Allah get rid of him, you have certainly made an enemy of the Ogaden race, the race the British called the most formidable foe in Africa they ever fought

Farmajo insha Allah will never be allowed to sell the future of darood, Puntland and Jubalaland for a mere few extra months in office

Do you think we will ever forgive or forget what Farmajo has done to Jubaland ? the constant enemies he armed, the terrorism he funded, the split he has created against marehan from gedo and marehan from dusamareeb and their beef in gedo and chaos?

keep under estimating Ogaden, we fought siad barre in kismayo and rest of Jubaland, we made the British ran away from Jubaland and give it to Italy after constant Ogaden wars, we made Ethiopia come to the negotiating table in Eriteria and beg for peace,

keep under estimate the giant elephant, we are known for sticking it out and persevering to the end no matter what, its a unique quality Allah Lord of the world has given us

a few months to go isnha Allah until farmajo is gone and marehan starts using the darood card to beg for peace in Jubland

View attachment 138480
You are simply a puppet for Majeerteen, and a slave for Kenya. Alhamdillilah we are freemen forget about Hawiye we will ally with Even Israel to defeat you.

You are simply a puppet for Majeerteen, and a slave for Kenya. Alhamdillilah we are freemen forget about Hawiye we will ally with Even Israel to defeat you.

Tek your NOT very intelligent, 5,000 lads of Absame blood died fighting from doobley to kismayo and we kept to our oath and allowed our harti brothers to have their slice of cake in Kismayo, becasue they have lived there and Ogaden and Harti have lived there since 1800s

but the different between a Marehan and an MJ is the MJ is very realistic and knows Ogaden is majority in jubaland and he is happy for me to be the president of Jubaland since i am majority and I am happy for him to lead Kismayo city since truth be told its a Harti/Absame shared area

difference is marehan will be scarred of HG and run away as they have been enslaved by hotos in dusamareeb that marehan will lie and say Og doesnt even live in Kismayor or Juabland blah blah, fake propaganda will not work,

in addition, you must ride the nuts of Hotos, be a man and create a mamul for your self, marehan has had his balls cut off today you want to give hotos an extra mamul which will make you a langba tomorrow

what happens when hoto does not need marehan any longer as you give them an extra mamul for a few months in office and darood is told f off you are no longer needed, which means marehan ?

call who want slave, never forget Cabdi iley sent liyu police to karbash HG when they killed Wagardac, I always must saver you when you cry darood,

i would rather have a darood next to me and our cousins rather than trusting a hoto with more lands and mamul and Mps, you will be discarded like a tissue and then what?

you will cry the darood card please come and save me

marehan should stay away from power, they are xasiidnimo and short sighted and thus a langab is not fit to lead a nation, the langab lacks intellect and is his worst enemy,

last time i checked, no Mj is kicking you out of Dusamareeb and cabduwaq and karbashing you day and night, its the hoto you are enslaved by and so admire

i cannot believe cabdi iley sent liyu police to die for these langab cuqdad ridden idiots,

i will work Mj now as only him and Ogaden proetct fedelrism, the only way to avoid the hoto hordes from destroying us and the country, marehna doe not care about long term future and has not long term vision, why would you trust a hoto with so much power? a wild uncivilised untrained people who will rape the country like marehan have,

what makes you think centralisation will protect your rights when it was never possible under your own uncle?

why trust the hotos who destroyed your buun Communist dream state?

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tek your NOT very intelligent, 5,000 lads of Absame blood died fighting from doobley to kismayo and we kept to our oath and allowed our harti brothers to have their slice of cake in Kismayo, becasue they have lived there and Ogaden and Harti have lived there since 1800s

but the different between a Marehan and an MJ is the MJ is very realistic and knows Ogaden is majority in jubaland and he is happy for me to be the president of Jubaland since i am majority and I am happy for him to lead Kismayo city since truth be told its a Harti/Absame shared area

difference is marehan will be scarred of HG and run away as they have been enslaved by hotos in dusamareeb that marehan will lie and say Og doesnt even live in Kismayor or Juabland blah blah, fake propaganda will not work,

in addition, you must ride the nuts of Hotos, be a man and create a mamul for your self, marehan has had his balls cut off today you want to give hotos an extra mamul which will make you a langba tomorrow

what happens when hoto does not need marehan any longer as you give them an extra mamul for a few months in office and darood is told f off you are no longer needed, which means marehan ?

call who want slave, never forget Cabdi iley sent liyu police to karbash HG when they killed Wagardac, I always must saver you when you cry darood,

i would rather have a darood next to me and our cousins rather than trusting a hoto with more lands and mamul and Mps, you will be discarded like a tissue and then what?

you will cry the darood card please come and save me

marehan should stay away from power, they are xasiidnimo and short sighted and thus a langab is not fit to lead a nation, the langab lacks intellect and is his worst enemy,

last time i checked, no Mj is kicking you out of Dusamareeb and cabduwaq and karbashing you day and night, its the hoto you are enslaved by and so admire

i cannot believe cabdi iley sent liyu police to die for these langab cuqdad ridden idiots,

i will work Mj now as only him and Ogaden proetct fedelrism, the only way to avoid the hoto hordes from destroying us and the country, marehna doe not care about long term future and has not long term vision, why would you trust a hoto with so much power? a wild uncivilised untrained people who will rape the country like marehan have,

what makes you think centralisation will protect your rights when it was never possible under your own uncle?

why trust the hotos who destroyed your buun Communist dream state?
Kismayo is Marehan city you onow that otherwise Barre Hiiraale wouldnt have held it for 11+ years. Where was the laandheer Ogaden then? In the 90s when no Ethiopian troops or Kenyan troops were present we kicked out Jess and Morgan and were undisputed power of the region. We will deport you back to Qabridahare like your uncle Qalbidhagax. You are a foreign fifth column that is working for the enemy that is disputing Somalia seas.

We all know your Madoobe is simly a puppet for Majeerteen and Kenya, we will deal e
With your masters not you.

A puppet for MJ? ahahhaha your one funny dude

5,000 Ogaden lads died for Ahmed when he went from Doobley to kismayo and he is landeer enough to meet Ogaden ministers and regional alders in Adis abab and Jigjiga and nairobi and Garisa when he lands, he is sorted geo political the man is part of the wider Absame east African lion,

MJ and OG will protect federalism because unlike marehan we have a vision long term goal and want to make sure wild barbarians do not get a centralised strong power to abuse us again, we learned that both from the said barre era

what will marehan do when the hotos do not need you and they have a strong centralised state?

do you ever thing of such scenarios warya?

they will discard you like a tissue and do abusive that your uncle did,

never, insh Allah we will rather break away from the fake union rather than trust a hoto or a buun with centralised state again, never again, federalism or we leave

warya i will work with Jinny to protect Jubaland and Ogaden interests in my lands in somalia if it means i am safe guarded with federalism,

federalism is too weak, we either Balkanise the country and Jubaland will once again became a Kingdom under Ogaden like it was in the 1800s and early 1900s or we will do confederacy

:fittytousand:

Kismayo is Marehan city you onow that otherwise Barre Hiiraale wouldnt have held it for 11+ years. Where was the laandheer Ogaden then? In the 90s when no Ethiopian troops or Kenyan troops were present we kicked out Jess and Morgan and were undisputed power of the region. We will deport you back to Qabridahare like your uncle Qalbidhagax. You are a foreign fifth column that is working for the enemy that is disputing Somalia seas.

hhaha, stop lying buun, Umar Jesse was kicked out of kismayo by UN dn Belgium troops in the 1990s, and we came back to kick marehan out in 2006,2007 and 2008 when they cried to ethiopia each time using the ONLF card

you were supplied by ethiopians troops to keep Ogaden out, but we made peace there ussing the cabdi iley card

and marehan is a 5th column brought on by siad barre, marehan never passed Luuq which is a city said barre created for them in the 1970s

no marehan was present when white travellers were in Kismayo in the 1800s

As early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions they had helped each other in their struggles against the Tunni

Trending