Black Tunisians forced to bury their dead in “slave graveyards”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
I said I wouldn’t pray for them, and I won’t. You brought up Somali bantus, a different topic, which is called derailing. You brought that up numerous times. My thread was to bring attention to this particular incidence of anti-blackness in Tunisia, not to attack arabs, if you took it as an attack on arabs, that speaks a lot on your personal beliefs. I don’t care for them, that’s my answer to your question.
We can argue semantics all day, “low IQ” is a common insult that people on here use to attack others, lets not play dumb.

It isn't a different topic because it's related to the contents of this thread. I brought them up to draw a parallel between their treatment and the treatment of black Tunisians in an attempt to invoke an emotional reaction from you so you could realise that it is not right to withhold prayer from an entire nation of people just because some of them are racist. But fair enough, I see you are deeply rooted in your misguided views, therefore my efforts are entirely in vain.

Can someone explain this to me. She wouldnt pray for arabs who were facing injustice, but want people to pray for black people who face injustice? Surely a good human being would pray for and have sympathy for anyone human being facing injustice?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another BLM thread, why should we care about what Arabs do?

You want us to sympthasize with some dark skinned people because we are also dark skinned?

A Tunisian Berber is closer to me than a Bantu

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The anti black somali niggas on this website probably think they're exempt. someone kill these fools
I'm not anti black, but I'm not black..

Is that understood?

Prolly your ignorance is more appaling thinking you can go by a label made by your master aka Whites.

If it's about skinwise and the color of my skin, my skin ain't black.

So what defines a black person?:draketf: I'm just curious, tell me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone explain this to me. She wouldnt pray for arabs who were facing injustice, but want people to pray for black people who face injustice? Surely a good human being would pray for and have sympathy for anyone human being facing injustice?
She wouldnt even pray to poor khoisan tht are being slave to bantu and their woman are used sex slave why you think she would to arabs or somali she is self hate and support bantu to enslave others

VIP
I'm not anti black, but I'm not black..

Is that understood?

Prolly your ignorance is more appaling thinking you can go by a label made by your master aka Whites.

If it's about skinwise and the color of my skin, my skin ain't black.

So what defines a black person?:draketf: I'm just curious, tell me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't give a f*ck what u indentify as but to think the world sees u any differently than a jamaican or nigerian is delusional. You are a negro on this planet wether you like it or not

VIP
Another BLM thread, why should we care about what Arabs do?

You want us to sympthasize with some dark skinned people because we are also dark skinned?

A Tunisian Berber is closer to me than a Bantu

Well the Tunisian berber would laugh at what you just said. Stop begging ppl who see you as subhuman, abahaa naare

The fact that this thread devolved to talking about blackness shows how dumb this site. @NA9 you disgust me trying to use suffering people to boost your point may Allah help them also as @Gooney112 you wouldn't pray for Arab suffering but you want people to pray for blacks suffering

You’re black man. You need to accept it. Somalis aee black.
Nobody is trolling, if you think you aren’t black you are delusional, nearly every Somali I know no matter how lightskin realises they are black. You guys are stuck in highschool mindset with this “im not black” bs.
You stuck to white massa term you cooc self hate half mutt

Status
Not open for further replies.