Black Tunisians forced to bury their dead in “slave graveyards”

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not allowed to be buried in normal cemeteries, for “white” Tunisians

401543CF-A8D6-4805-B9ED-4E5AC13DC1B1.jpeg

When people ask me to pray for a problem in an arab country:hillarybiz:

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kratos

Sonder
They are not allowed to be buried in normal cemeteries, for “white” Tunisians

View attachment 59416
When people ask me to pray for a problem in an arab country:hillarybiz:

The government passed a law recently criminalising racism. It seems that they are trying to improve the treatment of black Tunisians. You can't generalise all Tunisians. Imagine if people said that they won't pray for Somalia or Somalis because of how some of us treat Somali Bantus.

The government passed a law recently criminalising racism. It seems that they are trying to improve the treatment of black Tunisians. You can't generalise all Tunisians. Imagine if people said that they won't pray for Somalia or Somalis because of how some of us treat Somali Bantus.
Do you think arabs are praying for Somalia in the first place?:ulyin::mjlol:

Do you think arabs are praying for Somalia in the first place?:ulyin::mjlol:

Yes. A lot of Arabs in their home country are much like the West. Too comfortable and unbothered with anything outside of their vision. You'll find that more educated and travelled (normally western Arabs) are largely sympathetic towards the Somali cause.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" - Martin Luther King, Jr.
f*ck love!!! the upcoming jewish genocide of the arabs can drive out hate for good. At least the jews want to stay in their region and leave africans alone.

Read the quran and pharaoh is the bad guy. There is no difference between pharaoh and many arabs, they are one and the same both hate other races.

main-qimg-b6a523e9b78905499e794a2c665dfe58

Do you think Jamaicans or AA are praying for somalis? Arabs has done more good for somalis than niggas you nigga lover.

Blacks in Kenya, Ethiopia and South Africa; murder, steal from and oppress Somalis.

Arabs are funding Al Shabaab.

They can both go to hell as far as I am concerned.

Keep cooning, maybe they’ll bury you in a regular graveyard:mjlol:
Answer the question. You think blacks pray for somalis? Are you denyig arabs has done more for somalis than blacks? Im not cooning. Im a somali man. I just see through you. Push come to shove I will side with the arab muslim than gaal blacks

Answer the question. You think blacks pray for somalis? Are you denyig arabs has done more for somalis than blacks? Im not cooning. Im a somali man. I just see through you. Push come to shove I will side with the arab muslim than gaal blacks

Both Arabs and blacks are the same in regards to their treatment of Somalis.

Time for Somalis to come together and unite. We only have each other.

Blacks in Kenya, Ethiopia and South Africa; murder, steal from and oppress Somalis.

Arabs are funding Al Shabaab.

They can both go to hell as far as I am concerned.
We should look after ourselves and not expect anything from anyone. When you are weak peoplevwill violate you....just human nature. But arabs has also done good things for somalis. I was born there and have relatives there

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Need a massive earthquake to hit Tunisia this isnt the first time hearing repulsive things towards darkerskinned people in that shithole.

We should look after ourselves and not expect anything from anyone. When you are weak peoplevwill violate you....just human nature. But arabs has also done good things for somalis. I was born there and have relatives there

Exactly we are weak, so everyone knows they can win a fight against us.

Some Arabs have done good for us. I will admit the Arabs have done more for us than any black nation. Black people have never done anything to help Somalis.

But Somalis will never forgive or forget how Arabs funded Al Shabaab and are right now trying to destroy the new dowlad.

B8D635DE-A77F-479F-9E3F-DF7FEE2A7468.gif

Exactly we are weak, so everyone knows they can win a fight against us.

Some Arabs have done good for us. I will admit the Arabs have done more for us than any black nation. Black people have never done anything to help Somalis.

But Somalis will never forgive or forget how Arabs funded Al Shabaab and are right now trying to destroy the new dowlad.

Rich arab individuals fund al shabaab mainly. And yes I am aware of the tug war between turkey and arabs for somalia right now. But thats our fault for being so divided. We need to cone to the table united as one to be taken serious

And as you can see from your fellow Londoner she has no comeback and resorting to calling me coon. I will always shut down her pro black propaganda with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.