Black Tunisians forced to bury their dead in “slave graveyards”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of cooning and Uncle Ruckus behaviour going on in this thread.
Where did I say you denied it? I’m actually so confused. I made a thread showing Tunisian anti-blackness. Any black person would be angered by this but instead you guys came in here rushing to defend arabs and putting down other black people. You say you can show me examples of other blacks doing Somalis wrong, but I made this thread specifically to talk about this incident in Tunisia. I didn’t once deny that we have been done wrong by other blacks, why are you so triggered?
Ad hominem attacks as usual, please learn how to “argue”.
If a person who lost their kids to social services came to you and gave you parenting advise....you would say you cant even take care of your own. The messanger matter....had anyone else made this thrrad it would have gone different. But NA9 is known as the biggest BLM poster here. So straight away we see you have an agenda. Why has so many of us come to the same conclusion about your agenda? So yeah forgive us for thinking you dont give a fvck about arab blacks

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Pointing out arab anti-blackness makes some of you guys so uncomfortable lol. The same arabs you guys coon for view you as nothing but slaves.
I see a lot of cooning and Uncle Ruckus behaviour going on in this thread.
Where did I say you denied it? I’m actually so confused. I made a thread showing Tunisian anti-blackness. Any black person would be angered by this but instead you guys came in here rushing to defend arabs and putting down other black people. You say you can show me examples of other blacks doing Somalis wrong, but I made this thread specifically to talk about this incident in Tunisia. I didn’t once deny that we have been done wrong by other blacks, why are you so triggered?
Ad hominem attacks as usual, please learn how to “argue”.
Again everything you said here is just blatant concipiracy I haven't seen an Arab call a somali slave in fact I just came back from an arab grocery store and they offered me a chocolate saxib it's not somalis fault that you look like a Jarrer with nappy hair I look like a somalis and they see it
:hahaidiot:Get lost with you're anger of being mistaken as a Jarrer

If a person who lost their kids to social services came to you and gave you parenting advise....you would say you cant even take care of your own. The messanger matter....had anyone else made this thrrad it would have gone different. But NA9 is known as the biggest BLM poster here. So straight away we see you have an agenda. Why has so many of us come to the same conclusion about your agenda? So yeah forgive us for thinking you dont give a fvck about arab blacks
Yes I do care about black arabs. The reason I made this thread is to bring attention to the problems they are facing in Tunisia. You can infer from this whatever you want.

Yes I do care about black arabs. The reason I made this thread is to bring attention to the problems they are facing in Tunisia. You can infer from this whatever you want.
Why dont bring khoisan people fasing racist by bantus in congo souft africa they are being eaten and their woman are used sex slave raped killed till this day they are suffaring hand of bantu you fking to face devil

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Again what does this have to do with somalis who cares about Thier struggles were somalis this has nothing to do with us

Why dont bring khoisan people fasing racist by bantus in congo souft africa they are being eaten and their woman are used sex slave raped killed till this day they are suffaring hand of bantu you fking to face devil
You go make a thread about them, you seem passionate about this topic:gucciwhat:

Kratos

Sonder
Derailing is defined as an obstruct (a process) by diverting it from its intended course. You brought up Somali Bantus as a means of derailing from my original commentary on anti-blackness in Tunisia.
And yes you do have the freedom to respond however you want, and I also have the freedom to tell you that I couldn’t care less about arabs or the issues facing the arab world.
More ad hominem attacks lol, and I’m the one with the Low IQ?

There is not a single point in this thread where I've attempted to derail the original topic. Your original post implied that you wouldn't pray for an Arab country and you justified it by highlighting how a sub-section of their population treat people with darker skin. I then replied to you asking if it is reasonable for someone to say they wouldn't pray for Somalia because of how a sub-section of our population treat people with a different nose shape and hair texture. This is a valid response and it is intended to criticise your reasoning. It is not an attempt to divert this thread from it's intended course, unless your intentions were to simply criticise Arabs without facing any rebuttals.

I also never used any ad-hominem attacks. An ad-hominem is an argument directed at a person rather than the position which they are maintaining. I said this post reeks of low IQ, a lack of critical thinking and a lack of empathy. It was a criticism of the contents of this thread, not you directly. If you took it personal then that's on you.

You go make a thread about them, you seem passionate about this topic:gucciwhat:
If you are pro why dont support those khoisen iknow why cuz you dont give fk about goto you jarer massa fking half mutt btw bantus deserve to be enslave like they do to khoisan it is their karma

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somalis are black.
Who said that?:cosbyhmm:

What defines a black?

Are we a color or people?

You look black? Skin wise?

Who are you to generalise a whole ethnicity by your baseless assumptions?

Do we have the same dna as the so called ^black^ people

So in tunisia they burry blacks in different place.....daamn you arabs. Im pro black now......from now on im gonna only rep my black brother.
Go team wide nose:heh:

Lool you're a Jarrer somalis are somalis get lost warya I feel sorry for you I don't know anything about you're struggles cause I look somali in fact I get mistaken for an Indian and an arab most of the time
She is half mutt somali tht hates somali if she support black lifes she would have support khoisan since they are black she just love bantus

There is not a single point in this thread where I've attempted to derail the original topic. Your original post implied that you wouldn't pray for an Arab country and you justified it by highlighting how a sub-section of their population treat people with darker skin. I then replied to you asking if it is reasonable for someone to say they wouldn't pray for Somalia because of how a sub-section of our population treat people with a different nose shape and hair texture. This is a valid response and it is intended to criticise your reasoning. It is not an attempt to divert this thread from it's intended course, unless your intentions were to simply criticise Arabs without facing any rebuttals.

I also never used any ad-hominem attacks. An ad-hominem is an argument directed at a person rather than the position which they are maintaining. I said this post reeks of low IQ, a lack of critical thinking and a lack of empathy. It was a criticism of the contents of this thread, not you directly. If you took it personal then that's on you.
I said I wouldn’t pray for them, and I won’t. You brought up Somali bantus, a different topic, which is called derailing. You brought that up numerous times. My thread was to bring attention to this particular incidence of anti-blackness in Tunisia, not to attack arabs, if you took it as an attack on arabs, that speaks a lot on your personal beliefs. I don’t care for them, that’s my answer to your question.
We can argue semantics all day, “low IQ” is a common insult that people on here use to attack others, lets not play dumb.

Who said that?:cosbyhmm:

What defines a black?

Are we a color or people?

You look black? Skin wise?

Who are you to generalise a whole ethnicity by your baseless assumptions?

Do we have the same dna as the so called ^black^ people
Lool you're a Jarrer somalis are somalis get lost warya I feel sorry for you I don't know anything about you're struggles cause I look somali in fact I get mistaken for an Indian and an arab most of the time
You are black lol, deep down you know it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She is half mutt somali tht hates somali if she support black lifes she would have support khoisan since they are black she just love bantus
Yh wallahi it's these self hating xaarlimos, she should go back to twitter where her ass brlongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending