Black-Somali-studies: According to Frantz fanon, what is the process-of-decolonization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
geledi took over from ajuran and then the italians came after them. why would oman only rule for 2 decades and who did they fight to capture the city if they did?

They ruled all the surrounding areas in the south around the sultuante. They used Xamar and JL as a sphere of influence.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
this fool just say somalia was colonized by portugese and omanis.:ayaanswag:
@Madara x why do you make a retarded claims and then ask people to dispute it with evidence?

Thanks for the comment.

This is the bonus section of my series.
It is between the 11th and 12th sections.
In order to understand that factualness of the things that i say casually in this section, you need to have watched the previous sections of the series.

I assume that you didn't watch the previous sections. So please watch them.
In sections 7.0 and 8.0, i specifically discuss the relationship between the omanis, Portuguese and Somalis. And i prove that the Somalis were indeed colonized by the Portuguese at first and then the Omanis later on.

Here is the link for the beginning of section 7.0:

It is a playlist so keep watching it until section 8.0 is done.
At the end of section 8.0, you will have a much more clear understanding of the relationship that we had with the omanis and the Portuguese.

If you already watched those sections, and you still think my comment is 'retarded', then please feel free to tell me what exactly you mean by 'retarded'. And why you think my comment is retarded.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I like to study World History :siilaanyosmile:

zan18561886.gif

upload_2017-2-7_23-27-57.png

Thanks for the comment.

This is the bonus section of my series.
It is between the 11th and 12th sections.
In order to understand that factualness of the things that i say casually in this section, you need to have watched the previous sections of the series.

I assume that you didn't watch the previous sections. So please watch them.
In sections 7.0 and 8.0, i specifically discuss the relationship between the omanis, Portuguese and Somalis. And i prove that the Somalis were indeed colonized by the Portuguese at first and then the Omanis later on.

Here is the link for the beginning of section 7.0:

It is a playlist so keep watching it until section 8.0 is done.
At the end of section 8.0, you will have a much more clear understanding of the relationship that we had with the omanis and the Portuguese.

If you already watched those sections, and you still think my comment is 'retarded', then please feel free to tell me what exactly you mean by 'retarded'. And why you think my comment is retarded.
TIL colonization in somalia started in the 14th century. very suspicious dude:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts