Black racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people here are saying it's because they're jealous of our features but I highly doubt that's the case. The problem is diversity. Different ethnic or racial groups cannot live together. If this whole "muh features" theory was true, why do AA's bully Africans who look just like them? Same thing with Mexicans and Central Americans. They always fight it out in Texas. Mexicans and Native Americans have had school riots in New Mexico and Arizona. Or how about Dominicans vs Puerto Rican's vs Jamaicans in New York? Haitians vs Cubans in Florida?

Diversity is a very bad thing!

Some diversity is good, like if w productive migrants move to Somalia and help build it.

Some ethnicities are cool like Japanese, others like Somalis and Pakis attract conflict.

Yeah def, not too much but I remember that they would bully me for my skin colour, features and hair.

Interestingly enough, I used to be friends with a Carribean revert who used to constantly say that Somalis are mixed with Italians, hence why we look the way we do. She used to overly compliment me, which I now know was her way of masking her jealously. It was so insincere, to the point that my hooyo noticed and told me to steer clear of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending