Black racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Bruh we moved from another state and I remember I wanted to go to Mifflin but everyone was telling us how ghetto and violent it was and it was right in maddow neighborhood, my grandma refused me to go. On the other hand horizon was boring wallahi bunch of nerds roamed around and we had to stay in this big basement first thing in the morning for assembly, it was pathetically boring.
Your Grandma was right bro. I left, and went to Columbus downtown for junior, and senior year. That was the better option for me in the long run. Horizon has produced the best Somalis I think. I heard most went on to university, and have done big things. Mifflin was cool, but it became lame, and not much actual resources were given to us. That's why I'm glad I left.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Interesting I recently learned a couple of months ago that there were somalis in Ohio. I didn’t know the population was that big too.

That state seems so irrelevant and wack tbh. Y’all just got the cavs.
You're trippin bro. Ohio is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Columbus alone has many fortune 500 companies moving in. It is the considered to be one of the best places to look for work. I found a job instantly after university.

You're trippin bro. Ohio is one of the fastest growing states in the country. Columbus alone has many fortune 500 companies moving in. It is the considered to be one of the best places to look for work. I found a job instantly after university.
Bro don't get ahead of yourself your state becomes important once every 4 years :mahubowtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
growing up in Canada there used to be jamaican somali beef mostly in the late 90s early 00s obviously us being new comers thought that they can bully us but boy did they get a rude awakening when we drove them out of their ganja hood in great numbers all of a sudden. And guess who rules Toronto now

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ohio sound so boring. Your entire state is carried by lebron James. Miskeen James not only has to carry the cavs but he has to carry the rest of Ohio itself.

If lebron James leaves again you guys will go into a Great Depression.

Never in my life have I heard a nigga say” I’m going to Ohio on vacation”

Cleveland and Columbus are legit the only places I can name in Ohio.

Miskeen the Cleveland Browns are booty water too. Hopefully y’all do good this season with the good picks y’all got during free agency. I’m interested in seeing how y’all will perform with Jarvis Landry and tyrod Taylor .

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nah, I never went through that shit tbh. Though I've seen some shit in grade 9. But I was the only Somali in my academic classes, since there were barely Somalis in the school. I was in a school full of brown ppl. Though I've heard some shit in the Somali populated schools. So I was pretty much chilling with Indians and some Asians growing up.

Not personally but they’re the quickest to make fun of our foreheads but cry when we roast their 6 inch wide noses and steel wool hair
If they do slap them with statistics, blacks hate statistics since they are the worst normally. Slap them with the fact that large foreheads are a sign of intelligence or potential for greater intelligence (for those who will argue the 68 iq bull crap tested on malnutrition-ed and an anarchy famine stricken population) whereas the trademark bantu small forehead is a sign of lesser intelligence potential.

It's the curse of being the slave's descendants. They are far to busy worrying about hating other ppl needlessly that they forget to maintain their education and jobs. Walaahi sometimes i wish we exposed their racism so that no white person would feel sorry for them, it's what the jews would do maybe we should pull one out of their play book and cry wolf and racism to gain snap whites out of that guilt and get them on our side hatin racist blacks. Why is it that nearly every youtube video is a negro complaining about others hating their features when they hate on our feature with a passion. Walaahi they are second only to the jews in the art of sympathy and deception, we must expose black racism like our white brothers in south africa are doing!!!

Seriously you guys don't sound like a pleasant bunch....you seem to have plenty of hate yourselves....with one of your primary targets being AAs. What's funny is that you're fresh off the refugee boats but wear your hate for AAs on your sleeves. If i were AA i would hate you too. But its not just AAs that don't like you all....many do.

Heck even the president of the United States don't like you all.

Seriously you guys don't sound like a pleasant bunch....you seem to have plenty of hate yourselves....with one of your primary targets being AAs. What's funny is that you're fresh off the refugee boats but wear your hate for AAs on your sleeves. If i were AA i would hate you too. But its not just AAs that don't like you all....many do.

images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• 6A0E3C4B-DD87-42C4-BB22-930F2F1AD3AB.jpeg
    6A0E3C4B-DD87-42C4-BB22-930F2F1AD3AB.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 213
A lot of people here are saying it's because they're jealous of our features but I highly doubt that's the case. The problem is diversity. Different ethnic or racial groups cannot live together. If this whole "muh features" theory was true, why do AA's bully Africans who look just like them? Same thing with Mexicans and Central Americans. They always fight it out in Texas. Mexicans and Native Americans have had school riots in New Mexico and Arizona. Or how about Dominicans vs Puerto Rican's vs Jamaicans in New York? Haitians vs Cubans in Florida?

Diversity is a very bad thing!

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general

Your slave tears taste delicious

Last edited:
Black people are the most racist race from my experience
They’re always talki g crap about other races, they used to always talk bad about Somalis and Asians in school

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I rarely intact with them so I haven't received much racism but they have been the biggest group to give me a hard time for no reason. Specially there women.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
No I’ve never received any kind of discrimination from blacks. Nothing but utmost respect and praises from my AA brothers and sisters. I get along with black Americans.
Plus, their women love to do my hair.
:manny:
May they live forever.
:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending