Black racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Did you face racism from blacks?

Blacks are the most racist towards Somalis than any other groups around the world and they won't admit it but it's true.

I've personally recieved a lot of racism from hebrew Israelites and I remember trolling the shit out of them and they couldn't do shit since I was a giant compared to these broke fat short men with no job and preaching rubbish.

I've seen a lot of Somali girls clashing with black girls because black girls were jealous of their features and hair. The boys would be cool with each other though.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Blacks are xoolo they put everyone that's lighter and less bantu features than them in a higher pedestal. They are all self haters. but surprisingly they hate Somalis with a passion

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Blacks are the most racist towards Somalis than any other groups around the world and they won't admit it but it's true.

I've personally recieved a lot of racism from hebrew Israelites and I remember trolling the shit out of them and they couldn't do shit since I was a giant compared to these broke fat short men with no job and preaching rubbish.

I've seen a lot of Somali girls clashing with black girls because black girls were jealous of their features and hair. The boys would be cool with each other though.

They hate Somalis, I have seen to many examples. Even at work places you sense the tension between the two groups, at school they even had tension with other Africans. A lot of fighting happened because of their racism

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Did you face racism from blacks?
Yes all the time. Bro in Columbus we have a legit historical period in Columbus district schools called the Black, and Somali youth wars. We would fight each other all the time back in high school, and middle school. They would call us "dumb stinky Somalians" even though we looked way better, and took care of ourselves better than them. Reer Xamar, and Marexan defended the Somali pride with passion. We would get suspended for 10 days. Almost messed me up back in the 9th grade. It was legit like a full on war with 20 ppl on both sides. Now Somalis have turned on each other lol. We are mostly cool with the AA now.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yes all the time. Bro in Columbus we have a legit historical period in Columbus district schools called the Black, and Somali youth wars. We would fight each other all the time back in high school, and middle school. They would call us "dumb stinky Somalians" even though we looked way better, and took care of ourselves better than them. Reer Xamar, and Marexan defended the Somali pride with passion. We would get suspended for 10 days. Almost messed me up back in the 9th grade. It was legit like a full on war with 20 ppl on both sides. Now Somalis have turned on each other lol. We are mostly cool with the AA now.

Bro I don't think there is true peace between us, except for few one's the tension is always there.

I went to horizon, very few blacks, majority Somali and other Muslims. I heard most fighting took place in Mifflin.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Bro I don't think there is true peace between us, except for few one's the tension is always there.

I went to horizon, very few blacks, majority Somali and other Muslims. I heard most fighting took place in Mifflin.
Yes. I went to Mifflin in the 10th grade. Blacks hated us for no reason. Wallahi it was crazy. They would try to bully us. When we started whooping them badly, some started bringing weapons like bats. We started doing the same. It got so bad the superintendent had to step in. This BLM movement is making them act all friendly but just wait till it starts dying down. It'll be war like always again. Horizon was dope I heard. You guys had the baddest Somali girls I think. Damn I wish I went there :banderas:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yes. I went to Mifflin in the 10th grade. Blacks hated us for no reason. Wallahi it was crazy. They would try to bully us. When we started whooping them badly, some started bringing weapons like bats. We started doing the same. It got so bad the superintendent had to step in. This BLM movement is making them act all friendly but just wait till it starts dying down. It'll be war like always again. Horizon was dope I heard. You guys had the baddest Somali girls I think. Damn I wish I went there :banderas:
This how y’all acting in Ohio?

Meanwhile I was growing up hoop with all the AA’s new my neighborhood and chilling eating at neighborhood bbqs

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Bruh we moved from another state and I remember I wanted to go to Mifflin but everyone was telling us how ghetto and violent it was and it was right in maddow neighborhood, my grandma refused me to go. On the other hand horizon was boring wallahi bunch of nerds roamed around and we had to stay in this big basement first thing in the morning for assembly, it was pathetically boring.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Interesting I recently learned a couple of months ago that there were somalis in Ohio. I didn’t know the population was that big too.

That state seems so irrelevant and wack tbh. Y’all just got the cavs.

Ohio decides who gets to become the president every election year. You call that irrelevant? We got OSU Bru top uni, Cleveland clinic the best hospital in the world?

its black inferiority complex that fuels their aggression and they see us as soft target since we new comers . its also true of many otha Africans the way they react to Somalis,,they all cant stand our features.Jealousy!

Status
Not open for further replies.