Black men suck in bed according to Jlo

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It's like men seeing another man who says he doesn't care if she doesn't have an ass. It seems unbelievable to you. But you know it has to be true with some of these guys, cause they really end up riding for these pancake ass women until death.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I dunno. If the man is willing to do ANYTHING in the bedroom to get the job done, he may just be that creative :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Lmao size doesn’t matter as long as the woman loves the man. I guess love wins after all although creativity in the bed is a plus :cool:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I heard she slept with Suge Night :kanyehmm:
That man has no energy
AA men in the US have this stereotype that they have big dicks, and so they’re “tried” only for people to be disappointed bc either the dick wasn’t big, or it didn’t translate to good sex. A satisfied customer wouldn’t have written what she wrote lol.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
AA men in the US have this stereotype that they have big dicks, and so they’re “tried” only for people to be disappointed bc either the **** wasn’t big, or it didn’t translate to good sex.
Interesting theory.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well, sex is a skill. So long as you don't have a micropenis, you ought to be fine so long as you're willing to get good in bed. That's what I think.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
AA men in the US have this stereotype that they have big dicks, and so they’re “tried” only for people to be disappointed bc either the **** wasn’t big, or it didn’t translate to good sex. A satisfied customer wouldn’t have written what she wrote lol.
Loool black men have the size, Latin men have the spice
giphy.gif

@Emily

Maybe it’s a marketing ploy, a staged beef for publicity!!

Puff Vs J.Lo

Beef creates being relevant because it will be trending on all the entertainment media outlets and in all social media platforms. Their generation X forgot about them. Millennials only heard about them and Generation Z will ask, are they some sort of a lost dinosaur species? It’s all about publicity and being relevant to these consumers. Concerts & album releases to follow.