Black men protest against Asian man who owns Beauty Salon who punched black woman, owner uses brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Whats funny is that the asians could increase the market price of weaves same day, and black women would still come back and buy weave the next day
:bell:
How did the weave become a necessity after food, and shelter in the Bantu community, inallilah
:gucciwhat:

I acknowledge the problems in our community and no where did i state that these ppl are inferior. I simply stated that they betray their own kind and you would never see a somali woman lining up to buy a weave from their damn oppressor. In fact it's following madows that has some xaalimos hating their own ppl, these ppl can't support each other for even a day and even though we somalis have problems with each other we will never let our hatred destroy our community completely.Remember we never sold our own ppl even though we hated fellow rival clan men so your point is void really. You can't compare our plight to these ppl since a dictator resulted in our collapse and before that we were doing better than most thrid world countries. In fact please enlighten me since you are such an expert on our history, How many tribal wars did we have before siad barre went extreme?

Are you living in a parallel deminsion :drakewtf:

1st of all the Diana industry is worth a billion dollar plus in the Somali community back home, we buy khat every year from our own enemies which costs 100 million plus like clock work every year, we been buying arm supply for over 30 years now to kill each other which costs in the tens of billions, our whole country is in ruins back home and in the diaspora community that lives outside the West are in ruins and you have the gull to say to me we will never let our hatred destroy our community, you are beyond delusional :draketf:

Second the dictator has been death for decades yet we still live like we are in the 17th century, so what is the excuse there is none, and i never said I was a expert on Somali history but i know a thing or two 1st Somalis never in our history have we been united we all had our little tribal fiefdom for centuries and that's a fact, and that's one reason why it's so damn hard for us to unite it's damn hard to break habits, my point still stands it's not void, everything you said is misconstrued and i will just blame it on your young age and your inexperience on these kind of discussions.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

1st of all the Diana industry is worth a billion dollar plus in the Somali community back home, we buy khat every year from our own enemies which costs 100 million plus like clock work every year, we been buying arm supply for over 30 years now to kill each other which costs in the tens of billions, our whole country is in ruins back home and in the diaspora community that lives outside the West are in ruins and you have the gull to say to me we will never let our hatred destroy our community, you are beyond delusional :draketf:

Second the dictator has been death for decades yet we still live like we are in the 17th century, so what is the excuse there is none, and i never said I was a expert on Somali history but i know a thing or two 1st Somalis never in our history have we been united we all had our little tribal fiefdom for centuries and that's a fact, and that's one reason why it's so damn hard for us to unite it's damn hard to break habits, my point still stands it's not void, everything you said is misconstrued and i will just blame it on your young age and your inexperience on these kind of discussions.

You are absolutely right, do not forget about the indhoyar worshiping somali girls who travel to South Korea, experience racism and deny it.

You are absolutely right, do not forget about the indhoyar worshiping somali girls who travel to South Korea, experience racism and deny it.

People will call me a self hater for posting that, blinding your self will only cripple you how can you look down on anyone when there is so many ills with in you

I think we have one too..the only problem is we cut down all the trees and it looks naked.

:jcoleno:
There are a few ones I know in Somalia(PL), if we take more care of them and plant more palm trees:lawd:
IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_1587.JPG
tumblr_m6ho8dlIFs1qill6po1_r1_500.jpg
101518189_5a78cfd8d8_o.jpg

I agree with most of the stuff you said but my main point was that most somalis who want the best for our ppl, would not support a clear racist business which is holds ill will towards our ppl. You keep referring to our problems back home but i completely agree with you the old generation screwed us over but the night is still young and some of us are making good use of western opportunies to help improve conditions back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts