Black men protest against Asian man who owns Beauty Salon who punched black woman, owner uses brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

"The owner announced a 50% of sale on the products, and now there is a line of Black females customers outside of his store trying to get in. And some of them even started arguing AGAINST the Black male protesters."

:dead:

"The owner announced a 50% of sale on the products, and now there is a line of Black females customers outside of his store trying to get in. And some of them even started arguing AGAINST the Black male protesters."

:dead:
These ppl are lost and completely defeated! i can't believe they would betray their own cause for money. I bet a redneck could enslave black ppl by promising them free jordans for life to turn the other cheek.

:deadmanny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I saw a video of a black woman getting attacked by one of these indho yars in a beauty shop a long time ago. She stole something and he whooped her ass so bad her pants fell off. These chinamen aren't playing around.
:chrisfreshhah:

Their a sad ppl! they hate on other black and african ppl and yet asians slap them around and barely say anything to whites.

:kanyehmm:
Facts, i've seen too many videos of asians abusing them in their stores yet they always go there and shop lol its crazy but you cant blame the asians they are getting money from dumb people.

Facts, i've seen too many videos of asians abusing them in their stores yet they always go there and shop lol its crazy but you cant blame the asians they are getting money from dumb people.
Where is that picture in your DP? it looks like an oasis.

Their a sad ppl! they hate on other black and african ppl and yet asians slap them around and barely say anything to whites.

:kanyehmm:

You are delusional, with your faux superiority complex you talk about these people hating on other Africans calling them sad, do you think we are any different ? we are still killing each other till this day !!, wake up and smell the death bodies we ain't better then them.

It's either Conspiracy theories, or Gaal batahey, or what ever else you lot pull out of your ass, always toxic and negative never no introspection.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Kudos to the black men now black girls are getting discounted hair products. Bet that asian man was ripping of the neighborhood

You are delusional, with your faux superiority complex you talk about these people hating on other Africans calling them sad, do you think we are any different ? we are still killing each other till this day !!, wake up and smell the death bodies we ain't better then them.

It's either Conspiracy theories, or Gaal batahey, or what ever else you lot pull out of your ass, always toxic and negative never no introspection.
I acknowledge the problems in our community and no where did i state that these ppl are inferior. I simply stated that they betray their own kind and you would never see a somali woman lining up to buy a weave from their damn oppressor. In fact it's following madows that has some xaalimos hating their own ppl, these ppl can't support each other for even a day and even though we somalis have problems with each other we will never let our hatred destroy our community completely.Remember we never sold our own ppl even though we hated fellow rival clan men so your point is void really. You can't compare our plight to these ppl since a dictator resulted in our collapse and before that we were doing better than most thrid world countries. In fact please enlighten me since you are such an expert on our history, How many tribal wars did we have before siad barre went extreme?

Obviously this is just a few ghetto types in that line but have to agree that this is not a good look. Again you can't paint all blacks with the behavior of a few. Just like you can't paint all somalis as wanting to run off and join arab terrorist groups just because some do it.

But carry on somalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.