Black man complains about Somali men cucking them

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He's saying Somali men don't even put effort and they're out there smashing our women but we can't do the same unless we convert and come with the intention of marriage.
:mjlol::drakelaugh:

A famous Kenyan news reporter (Betty Kyallo) left her also-famous Kenyan man (Dennis Okari) for a Somali guy now Kikuyus are mad kkkk :siilaanyolaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Of course it had to be Kenyan men:drakelaugh:

I remember one who almost got into trouble cause he wanted to sleep with a somali lady and he was like, "It was a narrow escape, won't repeat that again":russ:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
*black men smashing non-black women*

Black men: what’s the big deal? Love is love we all human lol these non-black men be jealous n shiet #BBC #Blacked

*non-black men smashing black women*

Black men:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Alx for our deen, we would be like Aidstopians without it.:whew:

africa-map-hiv-aids-adult-prevalence-rate.jpg

:dead:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Some Somali men are braindead wallahi billahi :francis: imagine using the religion card on xalimos despite being non virgins

It's greed.

Majority of marriage proposals from black converts are rejected by Somali parents. Somali women that married black converts are bashed and neglected by the Somali community as outcasts. This isn't even fair anymore.

Somali men are greedy and if I was a black man hypothetically speaking. I would be mad too that my women are getting smashed left and right by Somali men but I can't do the same to their women unless I convert to Islam and wife a Somali girl but the chances are slim due to Somali parents.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Do you remember this from the last thread? :dead::dead1::deadmanny:

From the looks of Kenyan forum. They are really obsessed with us.

V2eot9U6SR6rx3gKMWPOsQ.png

L8X43kkpRYajUmwNSNao0g.png
This and another thread where one guy almost got killed by somalis in NFD cause he wanted to sleep with a xaliimo. He never went back to visit NFD region again. :liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts