Black man complains about Somali men cucking them

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How can Somali guys go for inferior being?. Da being they will create won't pass da iq of 68

Nooo, I am only sharing this Tweet because it was hilarious. I was like says the black guy that sleeps with everything that moves and when someone does it to their own women. They cry about it.

I just couldn't stand their hypocrisy and it was funny he was complaining about Somali men.

I believe it's good to marry within your own community and preserve your identity but if people wish to marry out. It's their chose walaal, we can't do anything about it. The only thing we should do is advise our siblings and children.

Last edited:
He's saying Somali men don't even put effort and they're out there smashing our women but we can't do the same unless we convert and come with the intention of marriage.
:mjlol::drakelaugh:

eeeww this is why if I ever marry out, I would marry white men. At least they don’t possess this level of self hate bisinka.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Incels are also entitled to coochie that’s not theirs.
The definition of incel has been so twisted by almost every person in the west, that it's lost it's value. It's literally used as a insult to degrade someone when a person is losing an argument.

It's lost it's seriousness.....like kenyans claiming they can annex somalis when malnourished shabaab kids managed to strike their base and kill 3 soldiers.

:mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Atleast you not cowboys fan i have to watch 8-8 season every year choking on the last game:damn:
The one time we had something 2014 we got fukked :damn:
Wallahi idk why people accuse us of getting ref help it feels like every game we play against the refs:damn:
My condolences to you, Cowboys fan.
Atleast you not cowboys fan i have to watch 8-8 season every year choking on the last game:damn:
The one time we had something 2014 we got fukked :damn:
Wallahi idk why people accuse us of getting ref help it feels like every game we play against the refs:damn:
Seems legit :duck:
20200106_064407.png

It's greed.

Majority of marriage proposals from black converts are rejected by Somali parents. Somali women that married black converts are bashed and neglected by the Somali community as outcasts. This isn't even fair anymore.

Somali men are greedy and if I was a black man hypothetically speaking. I would be mad too that my women are getting smashed left and right by Somali men but I can't do the same to their women unless I convert to Islam and wife a Somali girl but the chances are slim due to Somali parents.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
He's saying Somali men don't even put effort and they're out there smashing our women but we can't do the same unless we convert and come with the intention of marriage.
:mjlol::drakelaugh:

EVEN IN THE STATES AND CANADA
these dudes hate seeing a Somali man get with their light skin women kkkkk and get mad they can't holla at our sisters without resistance
Crazy thing is most black men date white chicks in Canada and the states or latina especially millenials but get mad when their prettiest women dark and light date non black men even if it's a African is pathetic how they treat their women they want to control them

Ahahhaj kinda like Somali menahhahah

It's greed.

Majority of marriage proposals from black converts are rejected by Somali parents. Somali women that married black converts are bashed and neglected by the Somali community as outcasts. This isn't even fair anymore.

Somali men are greedy and if I was a black man hypothetically speaking. I would be mad too that my women are getting smashed left and right by Somali men but I can't do the same to their women unless I convert to Islam and wife a Somali girl but the chances are slim due to Somali parents.
Forget the Somali broads. You should still become Muslim and Marry a convert sister.

Trending

Latest posts