Black man complains about Somali men cucking them

I don't even support Bears. They're dragging us through the mud. What have we done to deserve shitty bears? Even Bulls aint shit. :meleshame::kendrickcry:
Atleast you not cowboys fan i have to watch 8-8 season every year choking on the last game:damn:
The one time we had something 2014 we got fukked :damn:
Wallahi idk why people accuse us of getting ref help it feels like every game we play against the refs:damn:

Do you remember this from the last thread? :dead::dead1::deadmanny:

From the looks of Kenyan forum. They are really obsessed with us.

V2eot9U6SR6rx3gKMWPOsQ.png

L8X43kkpRYajUmwNSNao0g.png
Those three dudes who upvoted that post are gay as hell

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Atleast you not cowboys fan i have to watch 8-8 season every year choking on the last game:damn:
The one time we had something 2014 we got fukked :damn:
Wallahi idk why people accuse us of getting ref help it feels like every game we play against the refs:damn:
Why don't you just be a vikings fan nigga ngl kirk cousins go hard asf :ahh::banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good they deserve it for having an open border policy and they let in Whites, Indians even I heard those dinka are cucking them.

Every nation needs to be xenophobic and nationalistic, and homogeneous.

Last edited:
Why don't you just be a vikings fan nigga ngl kirk cousins go hard asf :ahh::banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know I always liked kirk cousin the way he gets shitted on reminds me the player that got me to watch the cowboys Tony romo
Got into football watching the most famous gun slinger Brett farve:russ:
After he retired Romo was the closest to him so I chose him:russ:
The gun slingers are:lawd:
Prescott is boring af am just sticking wit them out of loyalty:ohlord:
Y'all atleast seen championship in the last 10 consisted of me running defending romo:stressed:
I stay getting ganged up on by everybody:tocry:
2011 2017 motherfucker trolling me hard:stressed:
For good decade I was Romo side I was loyal ass :wow:

Y’all sound incels:gucciwhat: I’m not policing no cooch unless I’m hitting it. Ain’t got time to baby sit these hoes

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Y’all sound incels:gucciwhat: I’m not policing no cooch unless I’m hitting it. Ain’t got time to baby sit these hoes

Definition of incel is someone who hates women. I don't recall anyone here hating on women.

This thread is about a funny Tweet that holds some truth to it, has noting to do with policing coochie. I don't know where you even got that from?

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Incels are also entitled to coochie that’s not theirs.

And the black guy is complaining about Somali men smashing their women. Shouldn't you be calling him an incel instead?

I don't recall anyone else here claiming coochie that isn't theirs.

Last edited:
No one here said they was entitled to anyones coochie
Caring who gets in a chick you not smashing isn’t entitlement? Thinking some random chick you don’t know getting smashed makes you a cuck doesn’t come off as thinking you got claim on that lol

And the black guy is complaining about Somali men smashing their women. Shouldn't you be calling him an incel?

I don't recall anyone else here claiming coochie that isn't theirs.
He is pathetic and an incredibly no question about it. How you cry about a man getting what’s not yours? :kodaksmiley: Everyone correlating coochie that isn’t theirs to pride is a weirdo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He is pathetic and an incredibly no question about it. How you cry about a man getting what’s not yours? :kodaksmiley: Everyone correlating coochie that isn’t theirs to pride is a weirdo.

Yeah, that was the whole point of this thread but you started attacking posters on here instead, lmao.

I had to mention cuck. It got my thread trending. :win:

:chrisfreshhah:
Yeah, that was the whole point of this thread but you started attacking posters on here instead, lmao.

I had to mention cuck. It got my thread trending. :win:

one time I was clubbing and me and my friend saw a madow with some Somali females. Dude I was with tried to confront them. I’m like for what we don’t know those hoes. He said it’s our pride. We walk up they side with the madow. It was embarrassing. This just made me relieve that humiliation :mindblown:

:chrisfreshhah:

one time I was clubbing and me and my friend saw a madow with some Somali females. Dude I was with tried to confront them. I’m like for what we don’t know those hoes. He said it’s our pride. We walk up they side with the madow. It was embarrassing. This just made me relieve that humiliation :mindblown:
why was it humiliation?

Trending