Black lives matter halimo in the US army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's not just about that some people join for discipline , money, school, adventure and patriotism etc.
Most people who join won't ever see combat :manny: expecially if your a female
yeah. espicial officers and some crew from the air force usually do most of the crimes but it's just wrong to be part of a genocidal regime

Patriotic lol. The US of A hates the living shit out of you.

Look at this dramatic nigga. Calm the f*ck down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I dramatic or is Allah dramatic you son of a Djiboutian sex slave? Did the French force convert you to Christianity?

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak." Surah An-Nisa Verse 76

VIP
Am I dramatic or is Allah dramatic you son of a Djiboutian sex slave? Did the French force convert you to Christianity?

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak." Surah An-Nisa Verse 76

O God, set our minds on You. Let us not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds that we may prove what Your will is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2)

O God, set our minds on You. Let us not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds that we may prove what Your will is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2)

Prepare your jizya when Somalia marches on Djibouti bro you guys chose debauchery and Christianity over Somalinimo and Islam.

Shieet if my government and half the population hated me I'd probably walk up to parliament hill and blow shit up. Good on ya mate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to say I love America and UK they are the most progressive and best countries in the World, they fight for freedom and liberty against filthy heartless terrorists and bloody communists. God save our Queen and long live the West.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If I were a female (Wal ciyaadubillah), I'd be more worried about the whole rape epidemic tbh

You know General Nasir was in the Finnish Army because it’s mandatory there
not sure who he is but yh i heard of finish people being conscripted. Wouldnt mind doing it for a year or 6 months tbh :manny: if i am not wrong back in the 1980's many somali people had to this after finishing high school. If i was in power now i would bring it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending