Black Hawk Down Part Two - Baqti Jiidka labaad

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Africans are getting it in Mogadishu - I heard that by their conservative estimations - around 800 African Union/AMISOM soldiers have been killed by Al Shabaab in Southern Somalia in just one year. The number is growing every day and this is what happens to them after a successful Al Shabaab attack. Makes me wanna say 'tawheed Allahu Agbar' and return from my state of kaafirnimo:yloezpe: :vanlf9a:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How are you a kafir but a Salafi Jihadi sympathizer at the same time?:damn:

There's nothing 'geesi' about desecrating a body.:camby:

S

Shamis

There may be ideological differences, but we hate the same the people. These African armies have been killing Somalis non stop since 2006 (with an OK from the government) and the only people who've retaliated are Al Shabaab.

I think they're brave as f*ck - I would not go within 10 feet of a dead body let alone touch one, especially from an ebola country.

Duchess

VIP
There may be ideological differences, but we hate the same the people. These African armies have been killing Somalis non stop since 2006 (with an OK from the government) and the only people who've retaliated are Al Shabaab.

I think they're brave as f*ck - I would not go within 10 feet of a dead body let alone touch one, especially from an ebola country.

Al-Shabaab retaliated by killing even more Somalis. For every foreigner Al-Shabaab kills, they kill at least 20 ethnic Somalis.:camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
One one hand you have skinnies who hate Alshabab and want to do everything possible to get rid of them. Even if it means using shisheeye to accomplish this goal.

On the the other hand you have the likes of this nacas who want Alshabab to stay around and cause havoc in Somalia. :francis: I mean if it wasn't for AMISOM and before that haleyey AY AUN Alshabab would be in full control of Somalia right now and all qashin lowlifes from around the world would be pissing and smacking us in our own homes.:damn:

I had this nightmare about Shabab this night. I don't know what I did probably dhoocil baan ku aasay. Anyway they sent niggaz to get me.:ohdamn: They were about to do something bad to me and I woke up before anything was done to me.:whew: Trust me you don't wanna be living in a Shabab controlled area. The slightest slip up will have you missing a body part.:mjcry:

In your case Shamis you'd be sliced up and thrown to the sharks.:mjlaugh:

S

Shamis

They're killing them at a rate of about 50+ a month and sometimes a lot more. I'm not an Al Shabaab supporter and can't be ever since that alcoholic Swede killed a whole graduating class of doctors. Evil disgusting bastard.

S

Shamis

The AU killed a whole family who were celebrating a wedding :qri8gs7:

Also, why do you guy's think I support Al Shabaab - they've killed innocent people and they're extremists, but so are the government. Somalis are being killed by everyone - its the saddest time ever.

I know that so called apostates get the death penalty - I'm staying the hell away.

Duchess

VIP
this is what happens to them after a successful Al Shabaab attack. Makes me wanna say 'tawheed Allahu Agbar' and return from my state of kaafirnimo:yloezpe: :vanlf9a:

This is why we think you support Al-Shabaab.:comeon:

S

Shamis

Supporting them doing a good job on those fufu sanweyne. Do I have to live in constant condemnation? What for? Who for? Hell yeah I support Al Shabaab when they hit the right target. These don't give f*ck about Somalia, they shoot our families and they need to be taught a lesson.

Duchess

VIP
You support them so much you would consider giving up your kafirnimo. That's some next level shit right there.:francis:

S

Shamis

If they didn't believe in apostacism and were more nationalist I'd be a full time cheerleader.

S

Shamis

Dawladahaan waaye. They always favour their own clans and then pick their allies for strategic reasons, create entire regional administrations based on clan, they know nothing but clan and there is no way to get into power/get noticed besides bringing a militia and taking control of a region. Civilians (that's the term for people these days) then have to scramble for the few jobs they can get. Did you know that even food aid is actually sold eventually? Poor people don't get shit unless they have some militia connection.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Wow, the bald boon woman gedo_gurl is running amok on the forum. Quick, someone get her back in her straitjacket.

S

Shamis

Not this idiot again. Boon iyo Hawiyo ku waashay, walaashiis wasse.

Supporting them doing a good job on those fufu sanweyne. Do I have to live in constant condemnation? What for? Who for? Hell yeah I support Al Shabaab when they hit the right target. These don't give f*ck about Somalia, they shoot our families and they need to be taught a lesson.
:drakewtf: that's the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. Do you know the reason them "" are there:kanyehmm: is to stop retards like you from killing their own right.
:kobeok:Sure them man are making money and bashaaling.But we would do the same in their country if they had problems like we do.

Only logical conclusion is that you are a high functioning retard:williamswtf::ohhh::ohdamn::kendrickcry::snoop:

S

Shamis

You are the retard of all retards. So an army with guns, tanks, bombs and who have killed and raped women and children are really here for our sake? You are diseased with siyaasad of some kind. No further comment. Also your smiley count is hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending