Black guy mocks Somali victims of the deadly Mogadishu attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all he’s a Kenyan immigrant judging from his Facebook so all of that nonsense is null

Secondly what’s up with this switch up? First you’re talking about how “you people” are fucked up and now you’re going against someone who probably shares your views? If you’re gonna be a troll you can’t be this inconsistent
:hemad:

I post the truth.

Reality sometimes sucks

The fact is, if we didn't have such a useless but LOUD AF contingency of anti-black Somalis mouthing off online about stupid shit like the circumference of such-and-such's nose and the state of so-and-so's hair, and needlessly demonizing other Africans, those ppl would not feel any particular type of way about Somalis, but animosity breeds contempt.

Dare I say even the blm Somalis ppl on here endlessly whine about would not be a thing if these attitudes weren't so glaring that some among us clearly feel a need to cape. Habeshas have the same mindset, but what they dont have is copious amounts of losers dragging their ethnicity through dirt and online beef.

Here she goes again..........

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
In every Youtube comment section I see about Somalis we are always called .I dont blame them though.
If I didn't understand the Somali language,I wouldn't even be able to tell who is what.I'd only see a bunch of talking on videos.

This can be any west african country.:faysalwtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hallelujah to the fact that I don't look like a Somali at all.I thank my mother everyday for that.:gaasdrink:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
In every Youtube comment section I see about Somalis we are always called .I dont blame them though.
If I didn't understand the Somali language,I wouldn't even be able to tell who is what.I'd only see a bunch of talking on videos.

This can be any west african country.:faysalwtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hallelujah to the fact that I don't look like a Somali at all.I thank my mother everyday for that.:gaasdrink:
so your mother slept with a bantu?

Why is anyone here surprised at this kind of reaction from black people? I thought you love savagery? And this guy is a fellow african too....a neighbor no less.

Anyway i'll take this thread another twenty pages by saying..........

my condolences

Status
Not open for further replies.