Black guy mocks Somali victims of the deadly Mogadishu attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Why do we get called racists more than habeshas when they have the same mindset. We gotta keep our big mouths Shut and be racist on the DL.

Trying saying that to the cops :chrisfreshhah:
They shoot you down like a :drakelaugh:
Who's a now :pachah1:
last time a white cop approachd me was when my car broke down in the middle of winter, he let me sit in his warm cruiser while the tow truck came he was very nice, the other time when I got pulled over, I simply complied handed over my ID, registration and insurance and he let me go without a ticket.

The only time I had a bad experience with a cop was with a black cop, he was a asshole who gave me a ticket for doing 29mph on a 25mph zone, he was giving me bad attitude too, so I made sure to report him and gave him a complaint on his record.
Screenshot_20171015-203032.jpg
here's the ticket, it's still on the record:russ: f*ck that

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I would actually laugh if I get called a by a white person, it's only u black wannabes that start crying :russ:
Bro you're a fob anyways. So I understand why you find it funny. It's a very derogatory word which is meant to offend you. I wouldn't laugh if a white guys called me a .

In high school some brown kid called me that so I snuffed him the face. It was worth it for 3 day suspension

Bro you're a fob anyways. So I understand why you find it funny. It's a very derogatory word which is meant to offend you. I wouldn't laugh if a white guys called me a .

In high school some brown kid called me that so I snuffed him the face. It was worth it for 3 day suspension
Of course in highschool days you could beat their ass for calling u a , but once ur an adult you can't be out here fighting, in America every little thing that gets u locked up will f*ck with u legally and financially, plus it stays on ur record forever and any employer has the right to discriminate u for having battery and assault charges.

Best thing to do is just ignore them, there's no reason to start fighting a stranger all because he called u a .

This isn't Canada.

Do you guys spend all your time searching through facey and twitter for everything that is said about us?

Who cares what these nobody's say?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Why do we get called racists more than habeshas when they have the same mindset. We gotta keep our big mouths Shut and be racist on the DL.
Because Somalis always take everything over the top. If a Somali person has strong feelings on a topic whether they are positive or negative, they will be extremely outward of their feelings on the matter, and nowhere is this more apparent online. The petty beefs that Somalis get into on Twitter get so massive that ajnabis start commenting on them and picking sides, shit pisses me off.

To put it simply, Somalis are just plain loud
:snoop:

Because Somalis always take everything over the top. If a Somali person has strong feelings on a topic whether they are positive or negative, they will be extremely outward of their feelings on the matter, and nowhere is this more apparent online. The petty beefs that Somalis get into on Twitter get so massive that ajnabis start commenting on them and picking sides, shit pisses me off.

To put it simply, Somalis are just plain loud
:snoop:
No it's the xaliimos that are causing all this fitna online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts