Black guy mocks Somali victims of the deadly Mogadishu attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Because Somalis always take everything over the top. If a Somali person has strong feelings on a topic whether they are positive or negative, they will be extremely outward of their feelings on the matter, and nowhere is this more apparent online. The petty beefs that Somalis get into on Twitter get so massive that ajnabis start commenting on them and picking sides, shit pisses me off.

To put it simply, Somalis are just plain loud
:snoop:

Twitter gender wars are something else. Somali girls on twitter are extra loud too make ajnabis laugh. Talk to your sisters, please.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
No it's the xaliimos that are causing all this fitna online
Keep in mind that I said "strong feelings on a topic whether they are positive or negative." The guys are far from innocent when it comes to this type of stuff.

Twitter gender wars are something else. Somali girls on twitter are extra loud too make ajnabis laugh. Talk to your sisters, please.
I don't partake in such things. I spectate.

And come on, I see Somali boys entertaining ajnabis when it benefits them as well. Both sides are very much to blame. This one Bengali guy who was suspended said "Feminism has ruined Somali girls" as if it is his business, as if Somalis online reflect Somalis real life. The Somali guys were egging him on
:mjlol:

These Somali guys also let him call them "monkeys" and other related terms as a "joke." The levels of coonery astounded me

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
As if we need his pity. The “black race” do nothing for us anyway. :hillarybiz:

He’s right on one thing, Somalis need to stop with the we wuz Arabs nonsense.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Why do we get called racists more than habeshas when they have the same mindset. We gotta keep our big mouths Shut and be racist on the DL.

The most polite ethnicities like the Dutch and Japanese are the most racist but they keep their opinions to themselves.

Even their right wing crazies keep the image of their people clean.

Sure we're all anonymous here but you're still representing Somalis.

I'm sure some VICE writer is noting down how we interact and see others on the largest English Somali forum.:snoop:

How we represent ourselves partly correlates with our success in our individual careers and as a country later.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The most polite ethnicities like the Dutch and Japanese are the most racist but they keep their opinions to themselves.

I'm sure some VICE writer is noting down how we interact and see others on the largest English Somali forum.:snoop:

How we represent ourselves partly correlates with our success in our individual careers and as a country later.
My point exactly
:qri8gs7:

VIP

That's why I watch everything I say. I don't talk all crazy in real life so why would I here. Alot of these idiots have no idea the damage they're doing. Anonymity is a helluva drug.

VixR

Veritas
When you have online Somalis loudly calling these ppl bignosed gorillas and what have you, how do you expect anything else?

I'd even argue he's being pretty tame and dare I say...polite.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

maybe start typing af soomaali you cretins

As if we need his pity. The “black race” do nothing for us anyway. :hillarybiz:

He’s right on one thing, Somalis need to stop with the we wuz Arabs nonsense.
But what fucking somalis really claim carab?!? That shit has been blown out of proportion wallahi :faysalwtf:

Why do we get called racists more than habeshas when they have the same mindset. We gotta keep our big mouths Shut and be racist on the DL.
Lol a white guy who lived in ethiopia & somalia noted that xabashis are more politically correct & sneaky with their intentions basically while somalis are blunt & loud :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending