Black Guy Goes In On Muslamics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you call a goalpost shift. The post I quoted specifically said BLM folk are happy about the ban.
I've seen several organizations help out with those affected by the ban. None were BLM :francis:

And no a few people holding up an airport and causing nuisance isn't helping out :duckr:

I agree with him 110%.

The Somalis are even bigger offenders than Arabs but he won't target them because he thinks the large Somali Barwani population in Michigan are Arabs and not Somalis. He may know this though and won't target Somalis because they are black.
Why are you still trolling when everyone knows youre lying?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
1. This dumbass thinks Islam is a race.

2. I'm like 90% sure the majority of Arabs in Dearborn (or was it America?) are Christian.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
So, let me get this straight. This Black-American individual is hating on the Arab immigrants hustle (like some Somalis, Asians etc) of using the government to setup businesses? So, basically some Arab immigrants are outsmarting some blacks?

How's it the poor Arab guys fault for owning a store in your own neighborhood? I'm sure with couple tax returns some blacks could've start their own business, but they don't think like - so it's their fault.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A Somali person could hit rock bottom and wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi they wouldn't be calaacalin' like these neefs.

"Arabs aren't hiring us at their own joints?"

???
:heh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
1. This dumbass thinks Islam is a race.

2. I'm like 90% sure the majority of Arabs in Dearborn (or was it America?) are Christian.
I was surprised that majority of Arabs in the U.S were Christians, but according to American Arab Institute through Wikipedia, 55% are Christian and 45% are Muslim. But, also majority of Arabs in the states are from Lebanon, which makes sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Americans

A Somali person could hit rock bottom and wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi they wouldn't be calaacalin' like these neefs.

"Arabs aren't hiring us at their own joints?"

???
:heh:
with the advent of websites like this and all the self-haters that frequent here
giphy.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
"Why don't I get no food stamps mane???"
"I never see no muslims with a black man or woman"

This is calaacaling about how he can't get food stamps or Arab pussy :chrisfreshhah:
Ina lillah this man is a walking stereotype, thirsty for food stamps and pussy from a race that isn't his own :drakelaugh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
"Why don't I get no food stamps mane???"
"I never see no muslims with a black man or woman"

This is calaacaling about how he can't get food stamps or Arab pussy :chrisfreshhah:
Ina lillah this man is a walking stereotype, thirsty for food stamps and pussy from a race that isn't his own :drakelaugh:
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I can understand his anger. The ACLU instantly raised millions for immigrants but never for African Americans. African AMericans live as second class citizens in the US. So this brother is misguided but his anger is understandable. While those A-rabs are making money, Flint has no clean water. Recently, a Highschool in Brooklyn had water with 14x more lead than Flint, Michigan. So stop calling these people you Ximaars. It really pisses me off.(Yes I Am TRIGGERED)
PijcGEU.gif

Detroit, Dearborn and the surrounding communities... all ghost towns. It's probably 80% smaller in population today than what they were in the 50s and 60s.

They need immigrants to revive that area. The Black dude should be a bit less critical and not chase them away like his grandparents did to the Whites lol just learn to game the system like them.

I can understand his anger. The ACLU instantly raised millions for immigrants but never for African Americans. African AMericans live as second class citizens in the US. So this brother is misguided but his anger is understandable. While those A-rabs are making money, Flint has no clean water. Recently, a Highschool in Brooklyn had water with 14x more lead than Flint, Michigan. So stop calling these people you Ximaars. It really pisses me off.(Yes I Am TRIGGERED)
PijcGEU.gif
most people that are racist here are probably from Australia and the only blacks they have seen are tree climbing calibeysteens that drink all the time.:dead::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending