Black Guy Goes In On Muslamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: he is mad as f*ck

Jealous ass nigga sees immigrants working hard and succeeding while his bum trump supporting ass is still in deep poverty

I agree with him 110%.

The Somalis are even bigger offenders than Arabs but he won't target them because he thinks the large Somali Barwani population in Michigan are Arabs and not Somalis. He may know this though and won't target Somalis because they are black.

African Americans are their own biggest enemy (much like ourselves realy, but at least we don't look to blame other minorities for our failures), so I can't take their rants seriously.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You all wonder why Somalis don't care about these lazy, no good, selfish, piece of shit blacks. Yes I said blacks because they all don't like us and want us to be on their level. Most of the BLM folks are happy about the Muslim ban and you have dumb ass, no father figure having Somali SJWs crying for these folks. FOH.

lol dude us crying over not getting food stamps :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

the whole video is just crying over food stamps and muslim store owners not hiring black men and black men not being able to marry muslim women :dead:

"a-a-a muslim can walk down the street, all covered up and shiet but a black man will be shot if he wears a hoodie":deadmanny:

Last edited:
You all wonder why Somalis don't care about these lazy, no good, selfish, piece of shit blacks. Yes I said blacks because they all don't like us and want us to be on their level. Most of the BLM folks are happy about the Muslim ban and you have dumb ass, no father figure having Somali SJWs crying for these folks. FOH.
BLM folk happy about Muslim ban? Yeah right. https://mic.com/articles/167242/exc...es-statement-on-trump-s-muslim-ban#.BiiaRJhdk

The Black Lives Matter Global Network and movement could not exist without our Black Muslim, immigrant and refugee family.

Funny thing is the guy in the video is anti-BLM, and its often the AAs who dislike BLM the most who are also xenophobic. I know this makes your half-baked theory difficult to hold together.

You want to have a reason to justify half-baked internet hate against all AA's even when the facts dont align. Carry on.

BLM folk happy about Muslim ban? Yeah right. https://mic.com/articles/167242/exc...es-statement-on-trump-s-muslim-ban#.BiiaRJhdk

Funny thing is the guy in the video is anti-BLM, and its often the AAs who dislike BLM the most who are also xenophobic. I know this makes your half-baked theory difficult to hold together. You want to have a reason to justify half-baked internet hate against all AA's even when the facts dont align. Carry on.
blm is mostly white people, queers and mixed chicks who over-compensate about their blackness cuz they know in their DNA they're majority white and insecure about it. BLM doesn't represent the average AA :camby:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
video in question:

So weird to see a black man wedded to the idea of immigrant assimilation into White mainstream culture. Why do you want recent immigrants to give an support to exclusivist whites' claims on American-ness by assimilating into their culture? What it serves to demonstrate is that that recent immigrants are in fact more American than your people who have been in this country for 400 years. People don't actually follow their demands to their logical conclusions, that is where a lot of problems come from.

blm is mostly white people, queers and mixed chicks who over-compensate about their blackness cuz they know in their DNA they're majority white and insecure about it. BLM doesn't represent the average AA :camby:

This is what you call a goalpost shift. The post I quoted specifically said BLM folk are happy about the ban.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
lol dude us crying over not getting food stamps :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

the whole video is just crying over food stamps and muslim store owners not hiring black men and black men not being able to marry muslim women :dead:

"a-a-a muslim can walk down the street, all covered up and shiet but a black man will be shot if he wears a hoodie":deadmanny:
Does this fool not know how many muslim women are harassed by white men daily for covering themselves up??

Status
Not open for further replies.