Black Dominican girl thinks she isn't black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Arabs in blackface:mjlol:

Iman? The modelling industry described her as “white woman dipped in chocolate”
Her response:
11464767-E30F-4092-8A3F-403655989D8B.gif
:banderas::banderas:

This is actual Dominicans. The few black ones crossed from Haiti.

19812599684_00d84b9761_z.jpg
Nah it isn't true. Dominicans are really diverse but the media always hides the Madow ones cause they racist af. They do the same with other Latinx countries like Brazil
:nahgirl:

My friend is Dominican and her fam look either Bantu or mixed race. A lot actually look Somali

Last edited:
In America, the term black sometimes is used only for real African-Americans (those who have been there for hundreds of years).

I have heard American Nigerians say: ''I am not black, I am Nigerian.'' And African-Americans say: ''that guy ain't black, he African''.
Nah I think they just don't consider themselves black. A lot of AAs don't consider them black either, but the second Dominicans claim not to be black it's a problem. It's the same way they treat Somalis

I also saw some woke Dominican on Instagram who was talking about how the black label erases your identity and etc. I guess more people are starting to realize :hmm:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
The reason why they don’t see themselves as black is because they have a culture and land not one group of who have those two things reduce there people to acolour, people on this planet range from pale to very dark brown for the most part.

Why is the African girl commenting so extra. Much the same as Somalians it’s a win to not have these mentally challenged nonachievers not identify as black. We have enough of that already

There is this new concept of POC (Person of Color) in America. It is lumping all the nonwhites (Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Orientals, East Indians) into one group to politically align themselves against Whites.
sounds like irir samaale alliance against darood in Somalia:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending