Black Dominican girl thinks she isn't black!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I identify as black, but I don’t understand the idea of forcing others to identify as black too. Dominicans clearly reject the label of black yet many madows beg them for some reason. What do they want from these Dominicans?

I identify as black, but I don’t understand the idea of forcing others to identify as black too. Dominicans clearly reject the label of black yet many madows beg them for some reason. What do they want from these Dominicans?
I don't know her reasoning of not identifying as black, but it's the fact that she called Africa a piece of shit. Her ancestors come from there :mjlol:

I don't know her reasoning of not identifying as black, but it's the fact that she called Africa a piece of shit. Her ancestors come from there :mjlol:
I know that offended me a little. Even if she doesn’t identify as black, she’s still of African descent.
:childplease:
But black people love to exclude Dominicans (and Somalis) bc they’re different, but as soon as you agree that you’re not black, they start foaming at the mouth and telling you how black and self-hating you are.
:pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Her bantu nose sucking up all the air says otherwise. If I were in a room with her, I would need an oxygen tank to survive.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Damn this dominican chick is gorgeous but she got her IQ from Africans. Being that idiot should be punished by the UN for "Crime against Humanity".

Apollo

VIP
In America, the term black sometimes is used only for real African-Americans (those who have been there for hundreds of years).

I have heard American Nigerians say: ''I am not black, I am Nigerian.'' And African-Americans say: ''that guy ain't black, he African''.

Bohol

VIP
This is actual Dominicans. The few black ones crossed from Haiti.

19812599684_00d84b9761_z.jpg

Bohol

VIP
They are on average 40% Sub-Saharan African 10% Amerindian 50% Iberian (Spanish).

Some of them deviate from the average, but that is their average.

They are way too mixed then. Explains why they wouldn't identify with AA. Do Cubans have similar African mixture?

Apollo

VIP
They are way too mixed then. Explains why they wouldn't identify with AA.

There is this new concept of POC (Person of Color) in America. It is lumping all the nonwhites (Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Orientals, East Indians) into one group to politically align themselves against Whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending