Black Dominican girl thinks she isn't black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I identify as black, but I don’t understand the idea of forcing others to identify as black too. Dominicans clearly reject the label of black yet many madows beg them for some reason. What do they want from these Dominicans?
they want their women is funny because with somalis they reject us of being black they don't care whether we consider ourself black or not because we aren't as attractive as domican

Apollo

VIP
they want their women is funny because with somalis they reject us of being black they don't care whether we consider ourself black or not because we aren't as attractive as domican

Dominicans aren't that attractive. The only reason why you'd think that is because their women out and post half-naked pictures etc.

Why do AA need to claim people. There 40 million hopeless AA in the Usa. Claim them and let others be. What now we got feel like we are black.
Again always trying to claim non black looking people to lump in their group. Egyptians Horners Cuban Dominicans.
700 million negroids in Africa. Claim them and stop. Its not like they are going to get smarter or more beautiful when they claim them

Apollo

VIP
im talking about their skintone is seen as attractive

giphy.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
And calls the entire continent of Africa a piece of shit :mjlol:What do you think? Is this the standard education of Baltimore niggas?
Why do you care I actually agree with the little girl. This filthy Xalimo6 has a hard time minding her own business

Most are mixed with african, spaniard and native american
Most Dominicans look like biracial blacks. I dunno why madows want to claim them. The average Dominican looks like Cardi B, not Gabriel Union. African Americans can claim Haitians and other Islander blacks. Dominicans are too mixed.

Most Dominicans look like biracial blacks. I dunno why madows want to claim them. The average Dominican looks like Cardi B, not Gabriel Union. African Americans can claim Haitians and other Islander blacks. Dominicans are too mixed.
It’s usually the madow men that do it the most they find Dominican females way more attractive than their own women

It’s usually the madow men that do it the most they find Dominican females way more attractive than their own women
Madow men are thirsty af for Afro-Latina and Horn African women. To them we are like their women but a little more exotic.

I had a madow uber driver who had a huge thing for Ethiopian women hit on me bc he thought I was Habesha. After I told him I was Somali he started talking about how beautiful Horn African women were in general. It’s awkward af when people are really into your ethnic group and just tell you that straight up...

Beeldaajiye

Beeldajiyaha Beesha Cali Saleebaan
If someone think they aren't black or refuse to claim as a black person so be it.

Dominicans are the same as Somalis, it is hard to root for black people when they are portrayed as savages and low life's everywhere .:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Why do AA need to claim people. There 40 million hopeless AA in the Usa. Claim them and let others be. What now we got feel like we are black.
Again always trying to claim non black looking people to lump in their group. Egyptians Horners Cuban Dominicans.
700 million negroids in Africa. Claim them and stop. Its not like they are going to get smarter or more beautiful when they claim them
For me, not even africans are black. The only ones that are black are AA and afro latino

Status
Not open for further replies.