Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am in Toronto today and my gosh, the city gets worse every time I visit. I can't wait to leave tomorrow. The entire GTA is experiencing many disasters, of which mass Punjabi immigration is one of them.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Indians like him crying yesterday when the government invited immigrants who speak French like West Africans to apply for permanent residency but not the well educated Hindu Indians.

:russ:

Was doing an Instacart order at Walmart. Customer changed mind on some smoothies. By that point, I'd scanned them but hasn't paid yet. There's two employees, Somali girl, standing, and brown woman, sitting (🤔). I ask the brown women to unscan them. After she scans them, she asks me to return them to their spot since they're refrigerated. I say "no, I don't work here". She responds " it's not about working here-" and I say " that's EXACTLY how it works", hand them to her, and thanked her.

It's so bizarre to be...racially molested by people who know less than 1000 words of the land. Life is funny, but it's imperative we treat them like the Gulf do
ok your just being an asshole and ok if shes sitting shes gonna be there for 7 hours lol this is coming from someone with a retail job

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The Immigration Minister is gaslighting and lying to Black Canadians. When will he do his job about foreign workers in our service industry? Why are local teenagers and seniors unemployed when they can provide better service than the Punjabis? Let the market raise wages now you corporate asslicker.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The Immigration Minister is gaslighting and lying to Black Canadians. When will he do his job about foreign workers in our service industry? Why are local teenagers and seniors unemployed when they can provide better service than the Punjabis? Let the market raise wages now you corporate asslicker.

Look at these goofs trying to back track to get re elected 😂