Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

It makes me so emotional knowing we will soon be free from this globalist post-national tyrant. Our country needs healing due to the Dark Decade. The Black community, especially me, need it.

:kendrickcry:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Damn, Abdifreedom is the General, Sergeant and soldier against the Punjabi hordes
@AbdiFreedom leaving his house
Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Breaking News

Blackface feeling the heat and reduces 50% of new study permits, which will effectively kill the private colleges the Punjabis go to. They are also no longer getting work permits. The de-currying of Canada has begun. Black Canadians in Ontario, and especially in the GTA and the Kitchener-Waterloo region (where Black cleansing is very evident), can finally breathe again.

Edit: omg. The other big change is that the spouse of those on study visas cannot work anymore.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking News

Blackface feeling the heat and reduces 50% of new study permits, which will effectively kill the private colleges the Punjabis go to. They are also no longer getting work permits. The de-currying of Canada has begun. Black Canadians in Ontario, and especially in the GTA and the Kitchener-Waterloo region (where Black cleansing was very evident) can finally breathe again.

Edit: omg. The other big change is that the spouse of those on study visas cannot work anymore.

Too little too late, damage has been done despite the changes and will take years to recover. Trudeau must go he shall not fool me!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah it’s gonna take 4-5 years to recover from this. I was looking at places for a friend and they had people only wanting Punjabi/desi only on the ads. Heck they even had vegetarian only they would rent rooms out to :wtf:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Too little too late, damage has been done despite the changes and will take years to recover. Trudeau must go he shall not fool me!

Punjabis will be crying today. Why on Earth were they allowed to bring their families doing a 1 year diploma in HR management (but never go to class), work full time AND allow their spouses to work full time? Why? Who allowed this? Was it moron Sean Fraser?

Yeah it’s gonna take 4-5 years to recover from this. I was looking at places for a friend and they had people only wanting Punjabi/desi only on the ads. Heck they even had vegetarian only they would rent rooms out to :wtf:

I drove into Kitchener recently and could not believe what has happened there. It was like Punjab Mordor.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Punjabis will be crying today. Why on Earth were they allowed to bring their families doing a 1 year diploma in HR management (but never go to class), work full time AND allow their spouses to work full time? Why? Who allowed this?

I drove into Kitchener recently and could not believe what has happened there. It was like Punjab Mordor.
Yeah kitchener turned into the new brampton and esp the college called conestoga has a whole 30k Indians added I didn’t even think that school had even 30k students :russ:

i was listening to the tory leader live on cbc and he was saying this immigration thing been happening for years. I think Canadians only noticed after Covid times due to increasing the number of pajeets coming.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yeah kitchener turned into the new brampton and esp the college called conestoga has a whole 30k Indians added I didn’t even think that school had even 30k students :russ:

i was listening to the tory leader live on cbc and he was saying this immigration thing been happening for years. I think Canadians only noticed after Covid times due to increasing the number of pajeets coming.

There needs to be criminal trials for what has happened to us. Trudeau and his ministers need to face a judge. I will look for the CBC clip. Do we even get an apology? Thank God it's being reversed. CBC has allowed public debate of immigration in this zombie NPC country so I thank them for their coverage. They ignored every other news outlet. They only get scared when their propaganda news outlet starts to criticize them. Today is a good day.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Unrelated to the Punjabi scourge :

Federal Court found Blackface was "unreasonable" for invoking the Emergencies Act (the successor of the War Times Act) on Chinese-19 virus mandate protestors. It involved freezing their bank accounts, arresting his political opposition and making children get off of bouncy castles. We are witnessing the beginning of the end of Canada's evil and only tyrant. He reminds me of Siad Barre's divide and conquer tactics but without the bloodshed (which he would really want to happen). Instead, gaslighting and mental abuse.

Kkkkk. Trudover. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Liberal mafia gets less seats than the separatists?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I will never forget this image of his cops using their horses to stomp on protestors, including an elderly pensioner on a mobility scooter. It's probably the most famous photo during that month shutdown of downtown Ottawa.

Trending

Latest posts