Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

Canada has a lot of people like her, especially in that city, where they protect the wrongdoer and go after good people. It's a very weird place.

What a weird phenomenon. Most of these overly progressive people usually have some type of tolerance limit towards certain behavior.

I hope you’re exaggerating that there’re many people of her ilk, otherwise it makes sense as to why things have turned left in Canada in such a short time.

Canada has a lot of people like her, especially in that city, where they protect the wrongdoer and go after good people. It's a very weird place.
They’re the funniest wallahi

A few months ago, in Edmonton, I took the train and got off downtown. These 2 cadaan women got off on same spot as me and walked in same direction as me, but were behind me. Once we get outside of the train station I see a native guy holding a native woman by the hair and smacking another one around with his other hand.

The guy was doing that literally 10 meters away from the exit door of the train station. As soon as I saw him we locked eyes and I kept walking not saying shit. These 2 cadaan girls behind me start giving me shit like why didn’t you help her. I laughed and said why didn’t you two help them it would’ve been 4 v 1 :pachah1:
wallahi I wouldn’t have done shit had he attacked them too :pachah1:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Right-wing super majority government takeover incoming. How much higher can Poilievre go? I think 50% of the popular vote and 2/3 of the seats. Indian temporary residents shitting (literally and figuratively) in their pants. Leftists and globalist to be sidelined. The future will be friendly to normal people again.

#SAVECANADA

:silanyosmile:

Trending