Black Boy Takes Beautiful Somali Sister To Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
@VixR is a disgusting individual i wouldn't go anywhere near her.

I am simple man. If my penis is happy, iam happy:manny:

On a serious note try not to police what others do or else you're gonna cut your life short by a decade due to all that blood pressure , best thing to do is to grow numb to other people's lifestyle regardless if they are Somali. :fittytousand:

Funnily enough I just saw this

4083e569e705f5bea60fee65cabc26f1

:chrisfreshhah:

Whoever that is is just looking out for the girl, otherwise you know...

Screenshot_20170501-231453.png

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
On a serious note try not to police what others do or else you're gonna cut your life short by a decade due to all that blood pressure , best thing to do is to grow numb to other people's lifestyle regardless if they are Somali. :fittytousand:
Its hard wallahi. I love somalis. Cant watch my sisters get fucked by madows.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Imagine being a father in that situation? This is why I never want a daughter

'daughters' don't come genetically programmed to be s or s or 'shameful' in my opinion if you raise her right , educated her and make sure she hangs out with the right crowd from a young age (if you're that paranoid home school her ffs!) then i'm sure your daughter will turn out fine but don't take this out on your future unborn daughter ... cuz thats some fked up shit right there. :yacadiim:

'daughters' don't come genetically programmed to be s or s or 'shameful' in my opinion if you raise her right , educated her and make sure she hangs out with the right crowd from a young age (if you're that paranoid home school her ffs!) then i'm sure your daughter will turn out fine but don't take this out on your future unborn daughter ... cuz thats some fked up shit right there. :yacadiim:
It's a lottery. Either you get a who goes out with people you don't approve which will insanely piss you off(if you're a father), or a decent-good hearted daughter. Can't risk that.

Genie

The last suugo bender
It's a lottery. Either you get a who goes out with people you don't approve which will insanely piss you off(if you're a father), or a decent-good hearted daughter. Can't risk that.
....... re read ma post child , just re read

Genie

The last suugo bender
Educating them won't help, it's a lottery. You could send them to a mosque and the best school, only to find out that she's dating Jaquan the next day.

its all about how young she was educated and how young you intercepted her from mixing with the wrong crowd. (start from a young age)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine being this girls father right now

He must be a war criminal for karma this bad

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That was an invitation to prom she accepted not a one way ticket to his bedroom , even if she let him hit it, its her own doing. :whoa:
Thats how it all starts. Holding hands ... then getting close ... then the shaydan whisperers in their ears so they kiss ... then they have SEX. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP KNOWING THAT YOUR SOMALI SISTER IS GETTING FUCKED????? I FUCKING HATE THE SNM FOR STARTING THE CIVIL WAR. WE ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN IN SOMALIA IF IT WASNT FOR THEM.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Thats how it all starts. Holding hands ... then getting close ... then the shaydan whisperers in their ears so they kiss ... then they have SEX. HOW CAN YOU SLEEP KNOWING THAT YOUR SOMALI SISTER IS GETTING FUCKED????? I FUCKING HATE THE SNM FOR STARTING THE CIVIL WAR. WE ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN IN SOMALIA IF IT WASNT FOR THEM.

:meleshame:i just wanna go home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts