Black Americans making fun of Nigeria and Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
so you really just gon' eat at niggas' cookouts, make koolaid pickles, mack on they light skin hoes but when its time to ride you aint with it? that aint family. africans always be exploiting black americans
Sxb west Africans have had it brutal here. They get they lives roasted away because of their accents. The way the dress and etc . I was born here so I sound pretty American. In fact what I noticed at least in my area is that compared to west Africans the East Africans don't really experiences that much bullshit compared to the West Africans.

I seen how the west African have had they lives roasted away. Mean while the the sudanis, and habesha are just chilling. Same goes for me as well.

West Africans are Miskeen. That's why I'm siding with them. I don't like bullies.

African Americans were sold as slaves by west Africans so some people might still be angry about that

Don’t you mean Twitter Xalimos? Most sspot females here are conservative and nationalistic and would never put down their own kind.
Ignore twitter xalimos! they will never be welcome back to the country we rebuild and they know it! let them lie with their kind and watch with envy as we outdo this current administration and rebuild our country for our children.

Ignore them sister. We will wage war with them and they will never drive a wedge between our community.

:salute:

Me and one of those guys have the same display picture :dead:

I saw it and was like hold up when did I ever say anything in here

hhhh guess there were few twitter halimos back then. agree most sspot ones just fine,

I’m an angel sxb
5ADD94BB-72EB-46E2-AE06-6F18953F4F9E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts