Black Americans making fun of Nigeria and Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2098.JPG

No surprise. Those slaves used to make fun of other Somalis, calling them African booty scratcher.

I'd rather stay in my shithole Somalia, than be stolen from my country and sent to America to be a dirty slave.
:gaasdrink:

No surprise. Those slaves used to make fun of other Somalis, calling them African booty scratcher.

I'd rather stay in my shithole Somalia, than be stolen from my country and sent to America to be a dirty slave.
:gaasdrink:

They're not slaves anymore though, don't you think it paid for them in the end? They get to be in the richest county in the world

Apollo

VIP
They got 15-20 % white admixture due to slavery and think they're superior to West Africans. :ftw9nwa:

They think they are superior because of economics.

Almost all Americans do.

Most White Americans secretly look down on Europeans. You UK s picked up anti-European sentiment from Americans, the term eurotrash originated in the US.

World

VIP

Almost all Americans do.

Most White Americans secretly look down on Europeans. You UK s picked up anti-European sentiment from Americans, the term eurotrash originated in the US.
If that were the case, then why do they feel superior to West African immigrants who are outperforming them in every sense of the word? I've seen a lot of AAs use derogatory terms to refer to unmixed West Africans immigrants.

Almost all Americans do.

Europeans call Americans "amerimutts"

Apollo

VIP
If that were the case, then why do they feel superior to West African immigrants who are outperforming them in every sense of the word? I've seen a lot of AAs use derogatory terms to refer to unmixed West Africans immigrants.

I can't really comment on this. Not truly familiar with them, tbh.

Europeans call Americans "amerimutts"

Only on teh interwebz, in real life most of them are jealous of Americans. The superiority feeling is mostly from White Americans to Western Europeans.

Neocons are the biggest American supremacists.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Both are majority disbelievers and so their feud over pigmentation and material possession makes me chuckle quietly as a glance over very quickly.

A word must be said for the hopeless Somali youth, who, for lack of a better term, idolize these monkeys. AA culture as we know it today, more than ever before, is humiliating at best. We geeljires have been blessed with great genetics, rich history and tradition, and a beautiful Deen. Why ourselves out to these broad nosed, nappy haired chimpanzees who wipe their booties with a rag?

To Hell with AAs and their cousins from the West side.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Both are majority disbelievers and so their feud over pigmentation and material possession makes me chuckle quietly as a glance over very quickly.

A word must be said for the hopeless Somali youth, who, for lack of a better term, idolize these monkeys. AA culture as we know it today, more than ever before, is humiliating at best. We geeljires have been blessed with great genetics, rich history and tradition, and a beautiful Deen. Why ourselves out to these broad nosed, nappy haired chimpanzees who wipe their booties with a rag?

To Hell with AAs and their cousins from the West side.
you crack me up sxb :siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Im not surprised ALL AMERICANS ARE RETARDS when it comes to anything outside America or their state but idc they can have their own beef. You can't reason with idiots

Nigerians cool and I have received African booty scratcher jokes by some AA's. I define you see the hypocritical wakanda shit African Americans have used.

If you showed up to school with a dashiki on your life would have been roasted away

so you really just gon' eat at niggas' cookouts, make koolaid pickles, mack on they light skin hoes but when its time to ride you aint with it? that aint family. africans always be exploiting black americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending