Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm glad that some are exposing this foolish excuse, imagine of Faaraxs were using this excuse for every messed up thing they do; you'd see thousands of youtube videos about Somali men that got sixir

Wallahi it's some real shit broski!!

Back in uni, one of my roommates was from Ivory Coast, he was an international student. He'd tell me a whole bunch of stories of people getting bewitched and cursed. I wouldn't believe it then man goes on to show me videos of this African sixiir wizard literally cutting his tongue off and reattaching it, same deal with arm. He'd take a piece of paper, rip it into pieces, add water, recite shit, mix it then suddenly the bowl is over flowing with bills

Yo I was wilding out!! :damn::damn:

The occult world is real wallahi, and it's terrifying.

Sixir is a lot more common in Somali culture now. It's mostly from the Bantu's. I agree for the most part, but these girls are not doing their due diligence. That is the real problem here.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Huuno look no further, sixir is widespread in our own community, so just pray your 5 daily salah and do your morning and evening adhkar. And if you one day, suddenly feel strongly attracted to a guy who is absolutely not your type, if you feel like you‘re going crazy if you‘re not with him then.....
1590187250342.gif

Quran isasaar

and if you don’t believe in sixir, that’s your problem not mine. Just shows you’re not well educated and/ or lack life experience.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
bad relationship = sixir
my cuchie is smelly = sixir
afur is on fire = sixir
daddy issues = sixir
my clothes are dirty = sixir
some of the people here will take seriously = sixir
glad to know that all your mistakes came from a place outside of your control after all the feeble minds of women can only do so much

Huuno look no further, sixir is widespread in our own community, so just pray your 5 daily salah and do your morning and evening adhkar. And if you one day, suddenly feel strongly attracted to a guy who is absolutely not your type, if you feel like you‘re going crazy if you‘re not with him then..... View attachment 119539
Quran isasaar

and if you don’t believe in sixir, that’s your problem not mine. Just shows you’re not well educated and/ or lack life experience.

It's shocking how people disregard the existence of something that was mentioned in the Qur'aan.

Let me clarify for the umpteenth time, I am not making excuses for Ajnabi men lovers, I am referring to people who fall victim to evil practises.

Please distinguish the two.

Trending

Latest posts