Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neblio shot up 73% over the past 24hrs sitting at 21.78, I'm gonna wait till it drops back down to at least 11$ and buy more, I think this coin will be the real etherium killer

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Good to see ETH recovering after that calool xanuun , I didn’t check the prices for 2 weeks. People don’t realise there is the opportunity to increase your holdings as values drop - just convert to USDT. I didn’t know this till a few weeks ago.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Good to see ETH recovering after that calool xanuun , I didn’t check the prices for 2 weeks. People don’t realise there is the opportunity to increase your holdings as values drop - just convert to USDT. I didn’t know this till a few weeks ago.

USDT will eventually collapse after the audits show it was a scam coin causing bitcoin to heavily inflate in price. I predict the fall of Tether will force governments to intiate massive regulations to the market after a lot of people lose their money. Hopefully this happens sooner rather than later as I'm looking forward to a bull run this coming summer.

Wtf, Telegram app raised over 2billion$ in a ico, that tells u exactly how cryptocurrency is definitely the future and we're still in the early stages.

https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/

:obama:Solving an actual problem and tapping into the rental market and security deposit freezes.

screenshot.png

U got in at the fork announcement?:lolbron:
You talking about before it blew up naw:bell:
I got in few days ago trying to ride the wave So I can sell off right before the fork happened :russ:
That never came those assholes @ bittrex fucked up everything:damn:
And everybody started running to the gates before the fork even happened:damn:
I was like f*ck it I'll ride it out and get btcp while am at it:ehh:
I knew I wasn't gonna make the dump in time to dumb the zcl mainly because shitty cryptopia take 6 hours to go through:francis:
By the time I got through it was 14$:francis:
Crytopia overloaded bittrex went down trade satoshi which I was thinking of moving my all to hasn't been online since the fork:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.