Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
Hodl....better days are ahead.

DQmeTYxbE2T2kNsPiYZwJDDLircKtLxytPjjY8JP9VGJyut

Stock Market is good, as long as you buy blue chip companies with a strong dividend, you will be ok. You buy riskier stocks if you believe in the business model. Outside of equities, commodities can be good. These crypto-currencies are a farce. Better to put it on a horse.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The past few days was shopping season with a 100% discount. Look at the charts tonight and see how much every coin has gone up by. If you felt you lost out on a coin, you still got the chance to get in. There won't be a crash like this in a long time

The past few days was shopping season with a 100% discount. Look at the charts tonight and see how much every coin has gone up by. If you felt you lost out on a coin, you still got the chance to get in. There won't be a crash like this in a long time
I think it'll go even lower ppl are panicking, we're not out the mud yet, but I've been looking at UTrust coin, they're basically gonna be like PayPal where u can buy products online using ur coins and it'll convert it to fiat, last week when the total market cap dropped to 346billion this coin held it to .20cents, last night when the total market cap dropped to 265billion it still held it's value at .20cents, I'm gonna wait till it goes down to atleast 17cents b4 I buy tho

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Never invested in cryptocurrency and I am wiser for it. Going forward, it is headed one way -- southerly direction.

My "real" portfolio was up 15.47% last year; thus far, in 2018, I am up 19.20%.

It is all good.
NFL_Referees_Lockout_Over_Agreement_NFLRA.jpg

Never invested in cryptocurrency and I am wiser for it. Going forward, it is headed one way -- southerly direction.

My "real" portfolio was up 15.47% last year; thus far, in 2018, I am up 19.20%.

It is all good.
NFL_Referees_Lockout_Over_Agreement_NFLRA.jpg
Being up 15% 20% a whole year:cryinglaughsmiley:
You could be by that much in 5 minutes in crypto and sell :cryinglaughsmiley:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I can't see myself investing in an 'asset' with no intrinsic value. Just this month alone your much hyped investment lost $500 billion in market cap. Will talk by the end of this year, see if you're still laughing all the way to the bank, :).

My portfolio is diverse. I have some real assets that have gained triple digits, others less and my principal is safe...can't say that about crypto.

Hell would have to freeze over before I put quarter of a million dollars in extreme volatility, higher correlation and lack of intrinsic value gimmick like cryptocurrency. Than again, I have done well. Thanks but no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending