Bill Cosby is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
f*ck what they're saying.

If they want to do justice they should arrest all these Hollywood rapists, who are getting away with far more things than he did.

Free Bill Cosby.

Never trust white es these hoes knew he was married when they were meeting him in the hotel room.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey.....Fatty.....NEWS FLASH..... Cosby was drugging the women before they had a choice whether to sleep with a married man or not. He drugs them so that they dont see his small penis and reject his weird, creepy a$$!

#Metoomovement ,man-Qaaxbo inc.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hey.....Fatty.....NEWS FLASH..... Cosby was drugging the women before they had a choice whether to sleep with a married man or not. He drugs them so that they dont see his small penis and reject his weird, creepy a$$!

#Metoomovement ,man-Qaaxbo inc.
Hey obese witch, why did they go to his room in the first place?
Why didn't they report him 30 years ago?

Difference is white rapists are smart enough to get jew lawyers. Wanna get off scott free?...then get a jew lawyer

:trumpsmirk:

Bill_Cosby_lawyer_848x480_966430275732.jpg
harvey-weinstein-in-court.jpg

i dont believe he is a rapist,no one famous needs to rape anyone,or may be i am in denial cause i use to love the cosby show,#freecosby

f*ck what they're saying.

If they want to do justice they should arrest all these Hollywood rapists, who are getting away with far more things than he did.

Free Bill Cosby.

Never trust white es these hoes knew he was married when they were meeting him in the hotel room.

Promoting spousal abuse yesterday and now a rape apologist?

I know you're better than this, sister :it0tdo8:

This geriatric nigga told on himself in his own skits :faysalwtf:

The reason they're taking him down is:
1) because he did something they didn't like
2) he is black

They cover for white predators all the time (they take that shit to the grave).

Girl tell me about it. There are little kids getting victimized in hollywood yet we never hear about it. Why is it always grown women who were happy to sleep their way to the top until it caught up with them? I found the whole story fishy

All these dumbass me too toting actresses know about the pedos but stay silent. They can all go to hell walahi

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
es in Hollywood trade sexual favours for career advancement but later in life regret their decision and call that consented sexual encounter with a powerful man "rape" or "sexual assault". Hypocrites. The #MeToo movement is in shambles now since the Dems use it as a political tool to damage the reputation of their rivals like the new SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
es in Hollywood trade sexual favours for career advancement but later in life regret their decision and call that consented sexual encounter with a powerful man "rape" or "sexual assault". Hypocrites. The #MeToo movement is in shambles now since the Dems use it as a political tool to damage the reputation of their rivals like the new SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Karim

Do u have anything in the closet?

There are soooo many white celebrities who are known prdophiles and rapists and living free but Cosby gets jailed for allegedly drugging a few women? :bell:
They jump at any chance to bring black celebs down.

There are soooo many white celebrities who are known prdophiles and rapists and living free but Cosby gets jailed for allegedly drugging a few women? :bell:
They jump at any chance to bring black celebs down.
Are you seriously defending a rapist just because of him being black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts