Bill Cosby is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell is Weinstein still not in court? He’s the biggest Hollywood rapist there is

:gucciwhat:

shabelle

Harvey Weinstein didn't drug women and then raped them like Bill Cosby, his sexual assaults involved taking advantage of young women who were desperate to get a foothold in Hollywood. His case is more complex to prove in a court of law as rape.

es in Hollywood trade sexual favours for career advancement but later in life regret their decision and call that consented sexual encounter with a powerful man "rape" or "sexual assault". Hypocrites. The #MeToo movement is in shambles now since the Dems use it as a political tool to damage the reputation of their rivals like the new SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

I’m 100% certain the whole Kavanaugh drama has been cooked up by the Left.

I’m 100% certain the whole Kavanaugh drama has been cooked up by the Left.

High

100%? That is why no one will ever take serious in what you write. Even the Alt-Rights who are promoting and defending him don't have that high confidence in him. His accusers are well educated women with high flying jobs and not stars and strippers.

Girl tell me about it. There are little kids getting victimized in hollywood yet we never hear about it. Why is it always grown women who were happy to sleep their way to the top until it caught up with them? I found the whole story fishy

:kendrickcry: I said that to my female cousin about some famous photographer fucking models in exchange for exposure and she got mad upset with me. Had me re-evaluating myself.

Idk about Cosby though. :cosbyhmm:

High

100%? That is why no one will ever take serious in what you write. Even the Alt-Rights who are promoting and defending him don't have that high confidence in him. His accusers are well educated women with high flying jobs and not stars and strippers.

This man, who has worked hard to get to where he is, has been accused of crimes he is supposed to have done when he was 15/16 years old. All we have as “evidence” is the testimony of the accusers, but it is clear for anyone to see that the Left has taken advantage of the post-#MeToo era in order to ensure that such an important political seat does not fall into Republican hands. Kavanaugh has been in politics for a very long time; why haven’t these women accused him earlier in his career, so as to ensure that a rapist doesn’t get into government? Why come out now, at this crucial stage in his career?

It doesn’t matter what the women’s occupations are. Just because they have “high flying jobs” does that mean they are not able to make claims such as these? Kavanaugh is clearly a victim of shady politics and I feel sorry for the man and his family. It seems that no-one in America and the rest of the Western world is “innocent until proven guilty”.

This man, who has worked hard to get to where he is, has been accused of crimes he is supposed to have done when he was 15/16 years old. All we have as “evidence” is the testimony of the accusers, but it is clear for anyone to see that the Left has taken advantage of the post-#MeToo era in order to ensure that such an important political seat does not fall into Republican hands. Kavanaugh has been in politics for a very long time; why haven’t these women accused him earlier in his career, so as to ensure that a rapist doesn’t get into government? Why come out now, at this crucial stage in his career?

It doesn’t matter what the women’s occupations are. Just because they have “high flying jobs” does that mean they are not able to make claims such as these? Kavanaugh is clearly a victim of shady politics and I feel sorry for the man and his family. It seems that no-one in America and the rest of the Western world is “innocent until proven guilty”.

High

You can support him as much as you want that’s not the issue, but the 100% accuracy that he isn’t guilty makes a mockery about your argument. Even his own family has little doubts that these things might have taken place when he was a teenager in university (not 14-15). The problem isn’t that he did these stuff as a teenager, it’s that when interviewed about this chapter of his life, he denied it and if found it to be true, this means that he lied. The rules are a lying judge can’t sit at the highest court, that is the issue here.

Can I ask you, why do you support the alt-right when their philosophy is based against your own very interest as a black Muslim woman whose ethnicity is Somali? They hate Somalis so much that they lobbied Somali migration to be stopped and their own man in Washington, Trump made it that a reality. Or, you just jumped into the bandwagon even if they are a danger to your own very interests?

Last edited:
High

You can support him as much as you want that’s not the issue, but the 100% accuracy that he isn’t guilty makes a mockery about your argument. Even his own family has little doubts that these things might have taken place when he was a teenager in university (not 14-15). The problem isn’t that he did these stuff as a teenager, it’s that when interviewed about this chapter of his life, he denied it and if found it to be true, this means that he lied. The rules are a lying judge can’t sit at the highest court, that is the issue here.

Can I ask you, why do you support the alt-right when their philosophy is based against your own very interest as a black Muslim woman whose ethnicity is Somali? They hate Somalis so much that they lobbied Somali migration to be stopped and their own man in Washington, Trump made it that a reality. Or, you just jumped into the bandwagon even if they are a danger to your own very interests?
The left are doing anything to make him not take the seat they know how important this seat is and that the supreme Court will be majority conservative for many many years fair play to them though the Republicans blocked Obama from choosocha judge before he left. But seriously the accusations are bullshit

guv

Is Donald Trump is innocent too about the accusation made by all these women? Should we Blame the left?
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I believe he is guilty for some of the stuff but I won't say he is because that's my opinion unless it's the stormy Daniels story

Status
Not open for further replies.